Source Automotive 2nd Gen Swap kit for 3rd Gen 5.9 With S300 Sxe Turbo Upgrade

drewkeen

Old School
I removed this and went to a compound kit and a bigger fuel setup in the quest for more power. Kit was a great power upgrade has less than 10k miles on it.

Kit is complete from the S&B air filter to the HX40 downpipe. It was $2400 new with a cheap box S400 turbo. I have upgraded the turbo to the much quicker spooling sxe series which also flows more air. These are the latest in turbo technology and come with a FMW Billet compressor wheel. It will come with your choice of a S369 SXE or S364.5 SXE series turbo. The S369 flows 100lb/min of air and I believe the S364 flows 85 lb/min with a quicker spool. Either should have no trouble making over 700rwhp with fuel. Both turbos have the 73/.91 wheel and turbine housings on them.

It has the ATS 3 piece manifold with a T4 flange and the turbine housing is machined to the HX40 downpipe flange on either turbo.

I will get pictures of the entire kit minus the turbo at some point over the next couple of days and post them. This is a very nice, like new kit. I do not sell old garbage that has been neglected and beat on. This would be a great way to flow some serious air and also get rid of that terrible 3rd gen exhaust note. This setup sounded WAY meaner than my compounds.

$1750 Shipped in the US.

Attachments

• trbo.jpg
    trbo.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 0
  • trbo4.jpg
    trbo4.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 0
  • trbo2.jpg
    trbo2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 0
  • trbo3.jpg
    trbo3.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 0
If I can get most of the kit sold I would part it out. Send me a fair offer on the parts you are interested in if you want.

Price on all the leftovers if they want manifold and turbo?

I already have a manifold and turbo handy, basically just need all the "small" items to complete the swap.

Back