Source Automotive 2nd Gen Swap kit for 3rd Gen 5.9 With S300 Sxe Turbo Upgrade

drewkeen

Old School
I removed this and went to a compound kit and a bigger fuel setup in the quest for more power. Kit was a great power upgrade has less than 10k miles on it.

Kit is complete from the S&B air filter to the HX40 downpipe. It was $2400 new with a cheap box S400 turbo. I have upgraded the turbo to the much quicker spooling sxe series which also flows more air. These are the latest in turbo technology and come with a FMW Billet compressor wheel. It will come with your choice of a S369 SXE or S364.5 SXE series turbo. The S369 flows 100lb/min of air and I believe the S364 flows 85 lb/min with a quicker spool. Either should have no trouble making over 700rwhp with fuel. Both turbos have the 73/.91 wheel and turbine housings on them.

It has the ATS 3 piece manifold with a T4 flange and the turbine housing is machined to the HX40 downpipe flange on either turbo.

I will get pictures of the entire kit minus the turbo at some point over the next couple of days and post them. This is a very nice, like new kit. I do not sell old garbage that has been neglected and beat on. This would be a great way to flow some serious air and also get rid of that terrible 3rd gen exhaust note. This setup sounded WAY meaner than my compounds.

$1750 Shipped in the US.

Attachments

• trbo.jpg
    trbo.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 0
  • trbo4.jpg
    trbo4.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 0
  • trbo2.jpg
    trbo2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 0
  • trbo3.jpg
    trbo3.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 0
If I can get most of the kit sold I would part it out. Send me a fair offer on the parts you are interested in if you want.

Price on all the leftovers if they want manifold and turbo?

I already have a manifold and turbo handy, basically just need all the "small" items to complete the swap.

I'm near Nashville, TN

Let me send over messages to see if they are still interested.

I'm interested in the 64.5. Is it a 68 or 73?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Scratch that just reread it. I'll take it if available.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Back