Dragon Fire Vp44

You will notice a difference betwee a HRVP and the dragon flow extreme! Hopefullty not another Monster!

what injectors yall running with this pump???? I guess i am going to give the 11holes a shot but plan on going with something else after the 21st. Unless someone wants to share some info on some good injectors.

im liking my 7x.018 BPD injectors they haze at idle and low boost but clean up while cruising at 35mph and above. there real strong

Ya there on the large side of things (rated at 300+ over stock) no matter what you are doing with them. and they are my daily driving injector which is alot of fun

I had one of my buddies look into what size injectors would be required with that pump (who is an II dealer), and they recommend 7x.018 or 7x.022s.

the told me today the recommend running 6x.016 or 6x.018 and i have been told that 2 other times by cody at Industrial.

im on the origional vp right now with 130000 miles just waiting for it to go so i can put the dragon fire on, should be nice i hope its as good as we are thinking its going to be

im thinking about stepping up to a set of 6x.018 dual feeds with my pump, but i dunno, my 66 isnt cleaning up my 8x.013 enlarged single feeds at 55psi now.

im thinking about stepping up to a set of 6x.018 dual feeds with my pump, but i dunno, my 66 isnt cleaning up my 8x.013 enlarged single feeds at 55psi now.

Wait, you have dual feed 24v injectors? Didn't know they made them. Industrial told me a 7x18 or 7x22 is what they recommend but a the large 6's will work too.

Back