Dragon Fire Vp44

Guys i will not really know anything about this pump until april-may! When pulling season starts and i can really start putting it to the test!

Well I just Got done Putting One on a buddy's truck I will say It nice....
Truck has got a cam 240 hp Injectors that big pump and new fass 150 with a TST .and 66 turbo . Rlly ran good EGT's it 1600 in 2nd gear and stayed there.. Will do more of a write up later ...

i have 8x.013's with just a little pump work and my 66 isnt clearing up the smoke at 60psi

I was somewhat concerned about blowing tips apart especially since JFlagg had a problem with his 7x.014s.

Dane is running a 7by18 hole in his scheid VP and can clear it up pulling! Dont see why this pump couldnt! Dont see running that big on a daily driver! And i have talked to brady and hes never personnally recommened a certain size so i would not beleave everything you here on here!

Dane is running a 7by18 hole in his scheid VP and can clear it up pulling! Dont see why this pump couldnt! Dont see running that big on a daily driver! And i have talked to brady and hes never personnally recommened a certain size so i would not beleave everything you here on here!

I had one of my buddies look into what size injectors would be required with that pump (who is an II dealer), and they recommend 7x.018 or 7x.022s.

I didn't hear it on here. ^^

Well ive talked to Brady 3 times about this! We discussed my injectors and he said the pump should supply plenty of fuel! Ive never heard him recommend an injector on the phone or there website! Only thing they recommend is bigger fuel lines! Gilmore which is also a dealer for them has said nothing about a recommend injector size either.

Well ive talked to Brady 3 times about this! We discussed my injectors and he said the pump should supply plenty of fuel! Ive never heard him recommend an injector on the phone or there website! Only thing they recommend is bigger fuel lines! Gilmore which is also a dealer for them has said nothing about a recommend injector size either.

He told me that I wouldn't gain anything from bigger lines. I dont think that they can say what size injectors would work best yet because they really dont know yet. Not enough real world R&D.

OK:bang

Ive spent an hour with him on the phone, like i said all u got is hear say! Sorry! But its the truth! :shake:

And the fact that I HAVE ONE! And have ran mach 4's with it! I guess means nothing! But thats ok i guess your right cause ur buddie called!!!

Brady said you dont need lines but they are prefered!

Pump is soon to be tested with the new custom DDP's!

Like i said i have talk to him ALOT about this pump, AND HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT A SPECIFIC INJECTOR SIZE!

With just the pump and mach4's it had NO PROBLEM lighting my silver bullet, and was pretty easy to spin the tires over from 2-5 gear! And reach 55lbs of boost! Running Mach4's with the dragon flow felt the same as running my DDP comps with the scheid pump!

Back