Dragon Fire Vp44

Did you ask him what size injector he recommended? Maybe that's why?

I'm not saying anything else on this thread. Good luck with your pump.

Oh boy!

Thats only what i have been saying this whole time!

We talked about what i have, what he thought i should have, what the trucks were running that were testing it were running! The ONLY thing he RECOMMENDED (but wasnt a must) was bigger lines! Sorry i cannot make it any clear then this! Does everybody else understand me??

Kman9090 we understand. Were all very interested in this pump. Please let us know how it works out.

Well it will proably be a week before the truck is fully put back together, might be longer, might be taking the cam out and putting an adjustable cam gear and billet housing on!

I find that hard to believe!! I ran 6x.016 and 5x.018 last year with TONS of smoke from both and a bigger charger. Who told him they were 7x.018?

the same person who keeps telling peoples mikes hurricane 2's (6x.013's) are 300's :bang:hehe:

6x.016's are HUGE, 6x.018's are retarded, will a 7x.018 even fit on a 7mm nozzle?

I find that hard to believe!! I ran 6x.016 and 5x.018 last year with TONS of smoke from both and a bigger charger. Who told him they were 7x.018?

VP will run out of fuel well before a 13mm would.

dragon vp44

Still to much snow ?

I will have it on the dyno soon for testing SO VP44 and the IIVP44 for back to back results. Still need a few items to be ready and the tax man hasn't sent my check yet!!

Basically you can change the cam without having to pull it all back apart! And that was a pump gear you showed him! Go to Kennys pullin parts he has the cam gear and the billet housing im getting!

has anyone gotten to run this pump. II told me to run a 6x.018 injector that seems huge. Well today i found out that a 6x.018 is 50% more fuel that the 11holes i was running. Wonder how this is going to work.

I guess if this pump is going to flow 140% more fuel then if you go with that big of an injector then you will have extra fuel to cool the cylinder a bit. Is this right or should i step it down a notch to a 6x.016.
Just looking for some thoughts.

has anyone gotten to run this pump. II told me to run a 6x.018 injector that seems huge. Well today i found out that a 6x.018 is 50% more fuel that the 11holes i was running. Wonder how this is going to work.

I guess if this pump is going to flow 140% more fuel then if you go with that big of an injector then you will have extra fuel to cool the cylinder a bit. Is this right or should i step it down a notch to a 6x.016.
Just looking for some thoughts.

I was running my 10 holes with it before i tore my truck apart, and it ran good! may go bigger once the twins are on! I 'd run what you got and see how you like them before buyin bigger.

well i think i am just going to go bigger. and see how that goes. if this pump flows as much as they say bigger injectors will help cool with the extra unburnt fuel. guess we will see

well i think i am just going to go bigger. and see how that goes. if this pump flows as much as they say bigger injectors will help cool with the extra unburnt fuel. guess we will see

I am by no means an expert! But if you are planning on over fueling to the extent of the unburnt fuel acctually cooling, ar'nt you going to be losing power by doing so? Burning all the fuel is where the most power is made.$.02

Back