2012 6.7 smarty jr

dirttymaxx

2012 6.7 smarty jr software to remove the dpf/egr

my buddie got his smarty a few weeks back,didnt know he needed to download the software,and update the smarty to be code free with the deletes. does any one have a saved copy they can e mail me? thanks

his truck
2012 6.7 manual

my email mm965w@att.com

I also have the same issue 2012 6.7 cummins bought the smarty jr went to update to ME and they changed everything to REVO with no support for the ME per EPA crap if yall can help or know were i could get such a file I would appreciate it.... stat479@msn.com already deleted should of paid attention to the update I did :(

Last edited:
Ugh

So since I already flashed my ECM with the Non ME software like a tard cause i thought it was the ME stuff off mads site I'm pretty much screwed I think!!! Even after resetting to stock the ME gives me an unknown software error... and from what I can find It seems like its that way because Updates from Smarty come with the most recent stock ECM flash and makes it so older versions will not work ...But i could be wrong Hope someone can Help my trucks deleted sitting in the driveway and i refuse to start it with all that **** unplugged and no delete tune :nail:

Last edited:
Hmmm wonder what that is all about. So before uploading the ME file into the Smarty, you returned the truck to stock, correct?

correct I returned to stock went to comp loaded ME and tried not to throw up on my dash

Let me send you the zipped file and see if that makes any difference. The one I sent was already unzipped and ready to load....wonder if that's the reason. I wouldn't think it'd matter if the Smarty downloaded it fine, but you never know.

worth a try i'll let you know the results... Do u thing a battery cable pull or something might reset it enough to original that it will pick it up? If this keeps up i'll have my 10 in and i can just PM Bob and you instead of flooding this guys post lol

You shouldn't need to do anything with the battery. I just sent you another email with the zipped file.

You don't have to go back to stock to go from US to ME software do you? I didn't last night on my '09 and it work without any trouble.

Back