2012 6.7 smarty jr

I need the j67ME software for a 2010... It should have came with this software. Is there any way to check the currently loaded software?
Thanks

Smarty jr me

I bought a used smarty jr for my 2011 mega can. Could someone please send me the me file I need?

Thanks!

Can someone tell me what I need to do. I bought a smarty jr67 me for 07.5 to 09 ram and I have a 2012 6.7 ram. Will it work on my truck?

ME

I screwed up my Smarty JR Last night and downloaded and installed version 6.5, and now my truck is throwing 9 exhaust codes, can anyone send me the 6.01B file with software version that has the ME stuff in it?
2010 dodge 3500
email is jonstroh@hotmail.com

Thank you very much
from
STUPID:nail:

Last edited:
smarty jr 67me

I purchased a smarty jr 67 me version a while back but after tearing the truck all apart with all deletes got it back together and the tuner doesn't want to pick up the truck after going through the motions over and over always comes back to (error unknown software) was new out of the box all I can figure is software is to old or wasn't put in like it was supposed to can any body help me out with an updated smarty jr67 me file thanks Mike

Back