Diesel power challenge 2013

tapatalk_1368305678488_zps7795811a.jpg

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

That:rockwoot: is awesome

I guess I shouldn't be so quick to judge. I have done stuff in my past that I am not proud of also.

If ATS has changed since I (and a couple friends) have delt with them then I am willing to settle, but the looks of this photo I took last year at TS I really dout it.

SANY2156_zps4a133299.jpg Photo by partyshortbusdriver | Photobucket

So is this one of your friends trucks or just some kid that "thinks" he got screwed over?

I think it's just a little ridiculous how close it is to the biggest drag race in the nation date wise, but so far apart on the map.

This point has no point. One is a challenge, the other is a race. If any of these guys didn't want to compete all they had to say was "no".

I guess I forgot that it isn't a "CHALLENGE" keeping a 4 digit hp truck together through multiple events, lol.

Damn, this has got me all worked up. Time for beer.

How'd you do this year, last year, the year before that.....

Congrats to everyone that made the drive out to beautiful Colorado and competed. Find me next week in Bowling Green and I'll buy ya a beer

Great job by everyone that was there. Now you know why DPC is the high point of my year. Another high point is seeing the look on someone's face after they put down 1255.7rwhp at 6000 feet uncorrected with the wrong nitrous jets :hehe:

IMG_8480copy_zpsb08c7bac.jpg

Woosley, you were a riot man, nice meeting you. And congrats Wes on the win!! See you next year!

Damn good time with you and the rest of the Diesel Power staff. It was an honor to go, and a total blast! Thank all you at Compd that voted me in. I hope I didnt dissapoint you to bad.

Banean Woosley's 10 second pass at DPC.

[ame="http://s562.photobucket.com/user/LAmiller/media/20130508_142801_zps9e86373a.mp4.html"]20130508_142801_zps9e86373a.mp4 Video by LAmiller | Photobucket[/ame]

Have you tried looking at it on your computer? My phone wouldn't open it for some reason, the computer did no prob.

Sent from my fphone

Back