Another New Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Ok.

If you girls are gonna fight I think we should start with a round of recent pics just to build the card off of.

Then we can start the betting. I'll put my money on Anna right now just because.:)

Probably only because I'm the only "diesel girl" who actually buys parts from you......

But I appreciate the support :)

BTW, I need a oil pan gasket to fit a 91 when I get that valve cover gasket.

I know the situation you are referring to, and I don't recall ever "bragging" about making his wife jealous. Most of the time when the conversation comes up, I express my regrets that she did get jealous about the whole situation. It was not my intent at all, I simply did what comes natural to me, people were messing with my truck, there was no way in hell I was going to sit back and drink frozen daquiris and watch. And, yes I have been guilty of getting a little too comfortable in chat, talking with friends (people I actually know outside of the internet) and stepping over the line. I still do it. But, if someone comes in and asks a truck related question, I'm usually one of the first ones to reply to them, while everyone else ignores them and continues joking around.

I didn't mean my post to be an "attack" on bigfordbabe. I had no clue who she was or what this post was about until I had several people refer to it. I truly meant for my post to be helpful to her. Learn from my mistakes kinda thing. Maybe I was too blunt, I've been guilty of that many times.

And for the record, the first time I heard about you was while you were in the aforementioned PSD chat and you and another girl were supposedly passing around risque pictures of yourselves to the guys in there. Glass houses...... we all live in them.
Haha, you see, this just isn't my reputation and I have quite a few that will vouch for me on this one. I have been dubbed a prude many more times than dubbed the opposite although I have been guilty of making risque statements because, I also, know most of the people on that website personally. To validate this I can say that the only girls I really talk to on there is Selina(who's 16 and one of the most stand up kids you'll ever meet) and Charles's wife Brookie in the rare occurrence she's on and she's one of the most decent, classy females I have ever had the privilege of meeting. The only other two girls in there are Angela and Mikela and I have not known spread her legs via chat either.. esp not pictures.

Secondly, there was no remorse whatsoever that night, there was laughing and bragging VERY clearly. Not one of those, you cant hear tone on the internet kind of things.
Honestly, I don't care either way I just think you're throwing out a bunch of excuses personally justified by personality traits/flaws and hypocrisy is a huge pet peeve of mine.
We all have them, it happens, I just think that in life we should look to ourselves before jumping down someones throat, whether it was meant that way or not.
It's catty and seriously, how the heck does it affect you in the least what this girl does?
Throwing out STD control, birth control, a stereotype attire, x#lbs of make up....it's freaking petty and stupid.(yes, I know this wasn't you)
You don't actually care about her well being and future on this website or diesel motor sports, give me a break.

I say we get all the female mechanics in here to "slaw wrastle" each other at the next truck event...

I might actually start watching wrestling then...

LOL LOL LOL

man im down for some TS slaw wraslin' :rockwoot: i havent gotten to see that since daytona bike week....

Last edited:
if the slaw wrastlein doesnt work out for TS, feel free to come to florida, and GDP will host some female wrestleing! in oil, mud, slaw, diesel fuel, it doesnt matter, if you are a female and wanna wrestle, come on down!

And for the record, the first time I heard about you was while you were in the aforementioned PSD chat and you and another girl were supposedly passing around risque pictures of yourselves to the guys in there. Glass houses...... we all live in them.

Does anyone have any of these "said" pics? I'd like to see em if anyone has them since I mean I'm in chat daily & still haven't seen any real "risque" pics of any female members. :what:

man im down for some TS slaw wraslin' :rockwoot: i havent gotten to see that since daytona bike week....

yup..I've been to bike week plenty of times...and I always make sure I stop by the CABBAGE PATCH to see some slaw wraslin...LOL

This is dumb. Really dumb.

Hell if I had the mentality of using my looks to get what I want I might just have twins by now ;)

How bout we just stop making it harder for girls who don't look like men in the sport to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
if the slaw wrastlein doesnt work out for TS, feel free to come to florida, and GDP will host some female wrestleing! in oil, mud, slaw, diesel fuel, it doesnt matter, if you are a female and wanna wrestle, come on down!

We already sent JP down there :hehe:

This is dumb. Really dumb.

Hell if I had the mentality of using my looks to get what I want I might just have twins by now ;)

How bout we just stop making it harder for girls who don't look like men in the sport to be taken seriously.

I agree,..we must end women's suffrage now!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back