Another New Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to hear that lyn....

you can always get one from haiti lol a couple of pittsburgh girls brought a whole litter back on a damned cargo plane!

It's possible...I'd like a white child. I feel like I'd spend less on bail money and weed if I did...

Don't know what I'm going to do with you two, father is ok just don't call me Daddy, then I'd feel like a perv.

Jim

Don't even lie,....you know damn well that if she came in the room,...crawling on all fours,..with her hair in pigtails......and purred...." oh daddy...I've been Sooooo naughty"........you'd be feeling something else that would destroy any and all thoughts of being a "perv"....

at least until afterwards.....then you'd probably feel like a perv again...LOL LOL LOL

Don't even lie,....you know damn well that if she came in the room,...crawling on all fours,..with her hair in pigtails......and purred...." oh daddy...I've been Sooooo naughty"........you'd be feeling something else that would destroy any and all thoughts of being a "perv"....

at least until afterwards.....then you'd probably feel like a perv again...LOL LOL LOL

Thank you. The Infection Control Coordinator at the hospital says you owe me a new keyboard, because I just :Throwup:

Send bill to

HNIC
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20006

...he is taking care of all health care related issues now..

LOL LOL LOL LOL

That is classic, poor girl, I'm probably have to pay for you saying that.

Jim

Holy toledo Batman...I've never laughed so hard.

:thankyou2:

I need to take tips from this girl on how to flirt with the compd guys!

Welcome, and btw, we are at war on who can take the best pictures. :shake:

I need to take tips from this girl on how to flirt with the compd guys!

Welcome, and btw, we are at war on who can take the best pictures. :shake:

I think we might have to tag team now.... Who says two hood stack girls aren't better than one? No one....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back