Another New Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you think this sorry azz thread is gonna do you what????????

What you didn't know?? This is Ryan's new advertising program, got almost half of CompD ready to travel to the cape just to get their trucks washed...

itll be on 40's son and have 2 spinny things when i am done

I'm babysitting like the good mommy I am! I'll make this little rascal change the oil in the big beast. I think I'm going to bring the Ford over tomorrow and do the oil? If you don't mind. I'll be over later though, just watching the girls like a good mom.

pwned

What you didn't know?? This is Ryan's new advertising program, got almost half of CompD ready to travel to the cape just to get their trucks washed...

That's classic. How observant you are!

I'm babysitting like the good mommy I am! I'll make this little rascal change the oil in the big beast. I think I'm going to bring the Ford over tomorrow and do the oil? If you don't mind. I'll be over later though, just watching the girls like a good mom.

pwned

Haha, true true. No kids of my own though. I do watch my friend's two daughters though on weekends when he's working. My chances of having kids are slim.

Hey, you friended me on Facebook, you're included in that "stalker list".

the reason for the chances being slim are because of something kinda serious, dont know if she will add to this because its kinda personal

Last edited by a moderator:
I have cancer. I'm sure you could pop out a kiddo before I could sweetcheeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to hear that lyn....

you can always get one from haiti lol a couple of pittsburgh girls brought a whole litter back on a damned cargo plane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back