Truckers, lets see your rigs!

pe4usy6e.jpg

I fukking hate birds.....this damned bug shield has only been on my truck for like two weeks

Ok guys, my 06 379 with the accert cat. What can I do for a little more go and better milage? Seems to only be getting in the 4 range right now. Maybe a little better than that but nowhere near what my 93 with the 3406 turned up gets. Will the fuel temp resistor help bumb mpg as well?

They have a poorly designed cam IIRC and won't get much better than 5 or 6 tops.

My damn speedometer keeps jumping around, usually just getting under the truck and wiggling the harness/sensor would fix it but its not working anymore, anyone else ever had this problem?

Ok guys, my 06 379 with the accert cat. What can I do for a little more go and better milage? Seems to only be getting in the 4 range right now. Maybe a little better than that but nowhere near what my 93 with the 3406 turned up gets. Will the fuel temp resistor help bumb mpg as well?

Not trying to hijack the thread, but we have had this come up a number of time and release our Econo-boost kit for this issue. see attached link.

BD Power - Product: ECONO-BOOST

we even offer a 90 day money back guaranty, to show the saving.

Aftermarket tuning is your only option, timing is retarded for emissions.

1200 bucks for 30hp? For not much more money you can get a mileage tune from Mr. Haney and have over 600hp to the wheels

1200 bucks for 30hp? For not much more money you can get a mileage tune from Mr. Haney and have over 600hp to the wheels
I've got a MXS ECM laying here with a 475 Stage 1 file in it. Puts about 630hp to the ground. Came off a wrecked truck that was getting 6.5 MPG.

Stick with the stage 1, there isn't a good turbo for that upgraded tune. If you do ever decide to upgrade turbos, don't go thru PDI, the part numbers are out there to put it together yourself for a lot less money.

Would u have the part number for the ugraded turbo for a bridge 550 C15? I've got the stage 1 tuning and camshaft from them and was just about to buy a manifold and turbo.

Would u have the part number for the ugraded turbo for a bridge 550 C15? I've got the stage 1 tuning and camshaft from them and was just about to buy a manifold and turbo.

The MBN turbo is specific to those engines. I assume you had a 525hp MBN as they never made a higher HP bridge engine. To be honest the stage 1 turbo is going to be a little small on the exhaust side, but will work.

I need to know if they turned off that wastegate acuator line that comes from the fuel filter, if not we can't change turbos yet, that has to be off or it won't work right when you switch turbos.

Mr.T, you should be able to get a mileage tune from bully dog, a friend of mine runs the bully dog and is getting in the high 6s low 7s with his acert, it's in a 379.

Im pretty damn sure this truck would get better than 5 average if I didn't pull barns for trailers and wasn't in the northwest, these trailers catch a LOT of wind

Im pretty damn sure this truck would get better than 5 average if I didn't pull barns for trailers and wasn't in the northwest, these trailers catch a LOT of wind

You saw the barn of a trailer I pull around in my pic and thats what I average 6.5 pulling

Back