Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Stick with the stage 1, there isn't a good turbo for that upgraded tune. If you do ever decide to upgrade turbos, don't go thru PDI, the part numbers are out there to put it together yourself for a lot less money.

That was the plan, only thing left I want to do is upgrade to a Airdog fuel set up, should be happy for quite a while!!

Why would you want a static boost reading? I would think you would be farther ahead to bias the atmospheric pressure to look like it has more boost and still have more appropriate fuel metering. This is system dependant though.

From my Not-So-Smart phone

I think what the idea is, is that it would be boosting normally but the computer is seeing more boost than it actually has and ramps up the fueling accordingly

I understand that, I'm saying that the ecm is fueling hopelessly because the boost is pinned out. If you fool atmo, the mapping shifts accordingly, giving the same fuel without as much over fuel and less smoke with higher mpg. It will scale OilP incorrectly also this way.

I went back and read the last few pages.
I need to find which engine it was, but there are V config engines that run up to 135 psi (depends on serial break) with the same style check valve as on- highway fuel filter bases. These ARE the upgraded valves several places sell. It makes me curious what injector orings that engine uses.
Also, the SDP/LEE pump is a 300psi internally regulated pump. It will push whatever your metered-out regulator limits the system to, so long as its less than 300 (or 120 so I hear)
BFM engines turn 2100 at max continuous load. Not sure why 2100 would be no bueno?

I love seeing these HP increase discussions. Does anybody know if there's a forum dedicated to "big truck" performance or maybe pulling?
There are a few heavy truck forums but they're FULL of crybabies. Have an adult disagreement and the mods will edit/delete your posts or ban you. You would find more info by posting your question here.

There are a few heavy truck forums but they're FULL of crybabies. Have an adult disagreement and the mods will edit/delete your posts or ban you. You would find more info by posting your question here.

I about got the ban hammer a couple weeks ago, LoL

Lmao.

The check valve I mentioned is from a C32 TLD prefix. I found the two numbers but still have to figure out which is the higher pressure part number.

Ok guys, my 06 379 with the accert cat. What can I do for a little more go and better milage? Seems to only be getting in the 4 range right now. Maybe a little better than that but nowhere near what my 93 with the 3406 turned up gets. Will the fuel temp resistor help bumb mpg as well?

I hear a lot of guys complain about mileage on the acert, but my monthly average is always over 4.5 and I'm always over 100k, what gives?

Back