AirDog Special $499!

Thats full flow of the unit Dan. The unit runs 180 gph @ 60psi!! Lower the pressure the more flow. Max flow is 240 gph. It also has an adjustable regulator on it so you can set your pressure exactly where you want it with just a twist of a screw driver.

Thats full flow of the unit Dan. The unit runs 180 gph @ 60psi!! Lower the pressure the more flow. Max flow is 240 gph. It also has an adjustable regulator on it so you can set your pressure exactly where you want it with just a twist of a screw driver.

Ok, the 180 at 60psi is a nice, as well as the adjustable regulator.

im looking to buy something for something for my new truck a 2002 24v and i was wandering if you have to buy the filters from pureflow or if you have a cross referance so that i can buy fleetgaurd filters like brand x has. thanks

you can get the limited edition pumps without the hardware but, I'm pretty positive the other pumps all come as a kit with hardware. I tried to do the same a while back and couldn't.

The sale price they have going on right now is surely one to take advantage of. There will be a price increase on all their stuff, the first of the year.

from what I've heard talking to Charlie.... sometime in Dec. or towards the first of the year. The prices are close to the current costs

from what I've heard talking to Charlie.... sometime in Dec. or towards the first of the year. The prices are close to the current costs

close to current yet still quite a bit more. i wouldnt be surprised if they were more than 600. yet im hoping not.

Garrett

Got sidetracked there by SSpeeDEMONSS but the DF units will be out this week or next. Waiting on our shipment of motors. Of course the unit is going to cost more money. Higher volume pump with an adjustable regulator. Is there a product out comparible to it?? One of a kind. So its worth every penny!!

Back