AirDog Special $499!

2Tone12V

Now until December 15, 2008. All AirDog 100 and AirDog 150 will be $499 dollars! Get them while they are hot!!

Someone be real kind this Christmas I could use one for my 03 duramax. ......Better idea instead of one person, many could pitch in.

Hey I am looking for a job. I would love to get paid and go to the Diesel events. Well kind of did this year I worked the TS and Comp race, and Garmons shop day.

No use for the superdog on a pickup. Its a low pressure pump for big rigs. We no longer sell that product. We have a brand new unit for the big rigs.

What is the new product? I thought in your add it said for serious performance or something. I know it would have been overkill, but i figured what the heck. Will the ad150 handle the 13mm pumps then?

What is the new product? I thought in your add it said for serious performance or something. I know it would have been overkill, but i figured what the heck. Will the ad150 handle the 13mm pumps then?

The new pump that they are working on will be able to handle them. :evil

That is a great deal on the pumps, if I did not already have one I would get one.

Worked fine on mine. Held 40 psi on my Scheid. Not so well when you try and squeeze 50 psi out of it though. We have a new 180/240. 240gph max and 180gph @ 60psi!!!!!! Id say that will take care of the 13mm. They have adjustable regualtors on them as well!!! They are call Demand Flow units. The return line is only 1/4" now instead of the 1/2". Returns a very small amount of fuel with this unit.:st:

Back