Indy Jamboree/NADM Invitational Pull-9/19

I told Vance it was time to go the drop box reverser route, we haven't broken any driveline parts all year. Truck is obviously making some good power.

He has a drop box looking for a reverser and some other parts.We will be changeing things all over this winter.

Dale

No problem Mike! We know how it goes... You'd better hurry up and get to New York -- the snow could be flying here by next week! :bang :hehe:

Were you at the Texas Roadhouse Saturday night? Thought we saw you in the parking lot when we were leaving, but we didn't want to look like idiots and stop and find out it was someone else... :doh: Had the kiddos with us - had been a long day for them so we were in a hurry as well to get them back to the motel for some much needed sleep.

Tome keeps bugging me to come up there LOL

Nope wasn't us..no biggie ill see you this weekend i hope!!!!!!!

He has a drop box looking for a reverser and some other parts.We will be changeing things all over this winter.

Dale

There is a reverser and bellhousing for sale about 20 minutes from you in Gerald Dale. It is in the for sale section. Its the exact same thing thats in my truck.

Guessing its ok to copy it from the site for folks to view but. Found this photo on the Family Events site. Gives you a good view of the stands!! That was one heck of a crowd to pull in front of.

Last edited:
Back