Bully Dog / ODRA Dyno Day Sat. March 15th

there hasn't been many at the Odra dynos I've been to, didn't know if more would show since its at bullydog

School bus,
We average 40 trucks at a "ODRA" Dyno Day and we have had as many as 53 at a May Dyno Day at HPP in Lewisville. I have not personally seen you at one of our "ODRA" Dyno Days but we would like you to come out. You can compete to win your $50 back by "Winning" a Class you pick.
thanks, Micah

Reminder 3/10:

Bully Dog / Outlaw Diesel Racing Assoc. Dyno Day Challenge
Saturday, March 15th

$50 for 3 Pulls Hp/Trq

Cash Prizes to Class Winners:

Unlimited Class $200

Super Street $100

Street Class $100

To pre-register go to www.BullyDogDays.com "competitor sign up"

*All pre-registered participants will receive a Bully Dog gift package
:rockwoot:

Last edited:
School bus,
We average 40 trucks at a "ODRA" Dyno Day and we have had as many as 53 at a May Dyno Day at HPP in Lewisville. I have not personally seen you at one of our "ODRA" Dyno Days but we would like you to come out. You can compete to win your $50 back by "Winning" a Class you pick.
thanks, Micah

Reminder 3/10:

Bully Dog / Outlaw Diesel Racing Assoc. Dyno Day Challenge
Saturday, March 15th

$50 for 3 Pulls Hp/Trq

Cash Prizes to Class Winners:

Unlimited Class $200

Super Street $100

Street Class $100

To pre-register go to www.BullyDogDays.com "competitor sign up"

i was at haltom city and in burleson( not sure if it was an odra dyno tho, but mostly odra people)

I wasnt talking crap just saying ive been to dyno days where there is 100+ trucks before.

And i would like to make this one but workin weekends so the truck can be ready for Buda! Hopefully

well it looks like the injectors will be done in time. SO I will finally get a chance to put my truck on the dyno. Im thinking I should make right around 350 h.p

Look the boys that ride in the little yellow school buses are bonding!
We should buy them matching helmets!

Prize Updates 3/12

Update 3/12

In addition to the cash payout Bully Dog is giving out a TRIPLE DOG Diesel Downloader to each class winner!!!
__________________________________________________ ____________

*Prizes and a Cash Payout will be awarded for the Highest Horsepower in each of the 3 Classes:

Street (0-450hp) $100

Super Street (451-800hp) $100

Unlimited (801 and up) $200

*Bully Dog will be giving out a TRIPLE DOG Diesel Downloader to each class winner!!!

To pre-register go to Bully Dog - Dog Days "competitor sign up"

Bully Dog is also supplying a Air Intake for a drawing/raffle, a bounce house for the kids and there will be a concession stand for food and drinks.

Back