Bully Dog / ODRA Dyno Day Sat. March 15th

I'll try guys. Just depends if I can stay out of the hospital long enough to have a day or two to be human again.

If I don't make it to the Dyno, I hope you guys all have a blast.

~Wes~

I'm pre-registered, see you guys there! If my street stock truck pushes more than 450, does that automatically put me into the next class??
Yes that's how it works. You dyno and we put you in a class based on your #. It helps keep thinks simple!
Phil when did you cross to the dark side of the bow tie?

If anyone plans to attend and has supporting mods (stout) and a smarty please shoot me a pm :Cheer: CR

Last edited:
I wanna go but it's up to my dad. I don't wanna show up in the "bu" and not have my dads truck with me. SO if we can talk him into going.....then i'll see ya'll there!!

Phil when did you cross to the dark side of the bow tie?

November 15. 10,000 miles later, no regrets. It starts everyday, runs normally with no abnormal noises, and its flexplate doesn't chatter LOL

totally stock DPF still in place, I averaged 18mpg over 1400 miles last week.

I'll try guys. Just depends if I can stay out of the hospital long enough to have a day or two to be human again.

If I don't make it to the Dyno, I hope you guys all have a blast.

~Wes~

What is the deal here, you ddin't mention it!

That chic in the Saturn was the best.......can't hang with a caddy 5-speed

Great event folks, 49 dyno runs as I saw it! Nice area, lots of room and good temps.

Sorry I didn't run but the truck is hurt and didn't want to blow anything out on the dyno.

Jim

any big numbers?

No winners in the Unlimited class. No one broke 800 this time.

Ray Salters did 780ish? for the big number of the day and the winner of the Super street class.

Buck made 726ish??? I think before blowing his turbo. (again) :nos:

i have the board, ill post all the runs a little later unless i get beat to it! great turnout, had a blast(even though the dyno was WAY off):bang

The dyno was fine. We had many many guys dyno right where they were suppose to. Some trucks didn't put up the numbers expected. That does happen.

I can prove the dyno was accurate.

Tyler dynoed 375 (i think). That's pretty on the money. :poke:

Sorry Tyler, had to.

But, most of the other trucks did as expected. Many HX35 trucks ran right at 425 which is stout. So, I wouldn't say the dyno was reading low by any means.

Thanks, to everybody that made it out.

Wes, I agree 100 percent. I think the dyno was pretty close to being right on target. (we always wish for more.... but hey....the truth is the truth.......)

I think the general consensus was that the Hot Street dyno was giving us some gifts last month....by about 5 Percent. No?

I can prove the dyno was accurate.

Tyler dynoed 375 (i think). That's pretty on the money. :poke:

Sorry Tyler, had to.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Robert....i had the same impression about the Hot Street Dyno. After all, it is a Dynocom not Dynojet that we are so used to.

Any video of Buck blowing his turbo? :charger:

Wes, I agree 100 percent. I think the dyno was pretty close to being right on target. (we always wish for more.... but hey....the truth is the truth.......)

I think the general consensus was that the Hot Street dyno was giving us some gifts last month....by about 5 Percent. No?

Actually at that time I think I figured it at 10 or 11%
I might be off, but I think thats what I figured at the time.

LOL i love how Bobby is always the first one to the scene to help out...seriously, ive never seen anyone have as much dedication as he does.

BUCK and his turbos!
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i18.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/racergurl06/P3150671.flv">

Back