Tulsa OK all diesel day

you guys definately should blake! It sounds like it might be turning out to be a decent sized event! The racetrack is talking about it already every weekend during the midnight drags here. They are already paying $50 to the fastest diesel if at least 10 trucks show up to race during the midnights on saturday nights.

i am think there is track discounts at some of the motels.... hotels..... there is plenty in tulsa..is that on there web site dex....spring river pulls...zstroken... you going to be at seneca..been talking with adam about pulls... the tulsa fairgrounds or claremore fairgrounds is close.. but finding a sled that has a free weekend maybe hard....there no telling how much to rent the fair grounds would be......some body donate 20 acers to put a 300 foot track down... and a sled...

This will be a fun event everyone! Adam and I will get things nailed down in the next week or so - but the date, Sept 19th is a definate go!

We'll get a flyer/more info posted up about all that will be going on and some things that have recently come up ASAP -- stay tuned, its going to be fun!

We will be back in school by that time so i'm sure some of the Diesels on the brazos guys would head up with me...

heck yeah i bet they would. I bet thomas would be down to come too. See what he can try and break... LOL

i'll put that one on the calander Dex.... maybe we can swing it.... that track is really nice! when will you be running out there again, i'll be stuck up here in kansas for a few more weeks

probably this weekend, or the weekend after that. Here pretty soon i think. I need a warmer track temp, so maybe i can hook a little better. Should be getting track bars here soon too. Maybe we can get tyler into the 13's finally... LOL

cant wait guys.....bad news i have a wedding to attend that day as of now...but should still make it for Friday and Sunday festivities.

if i can get off work and have money saved i may head up. i have a place to stay( we have a travel trailer parked in chandler year round)

i bet i know of a place or two we could all meet up at on friday! Have a little meet and greet ya know? Could do Twin Peaks, the Caravan(LOL), or even meet up at TU, i bet i could find us a place or two to meet up there! I bet all the younger peeps, the ones that stay out late could probably even come over to my frat house or something and we could party there or something...:Cheer:

i haven't been but i hear they are better than hooters, i like their website though! I keep hearing good things about it though... :rockwoot:

I have a Twin Peaks a few miles from my house and we are just about to first name bases. It is true, Twin Peaks is better than Hooters. Even the Food is better.

I have a Twin Peaks a few miles from my house and we are just about to first name bases. It is true, Twin Peaks is better than Hooters. Even the Food is better.
You say that like it takes much.

I'd most likely be down for a dinner thing the night before/after.

i haven't been but i hear they are better than hooters, i like their website though! I keep hearing good things about it though... :rockwoot:

Nothing is better than hooters....o, you meant the eatin' place...my bad. :hehe:

Back