Tulsa OK all diesel day

dyno, race, and show and shine. We had probably 25 trucks out there last weekend, the Tulsa Raceway Park crew was mightily impressed, and they are starting an Quickest diesel pickup cash giveaway each weekend if 10 diesel trucks show up to the drags they will give away $50 to the quickest truck.
This has the potential to turn into something big.

Its ten minutes from the house and on the calender. :rockwoot:

Sorry that I didnt make it out last weekend guys, buy the end of the day my legs were so swollen that I had to get off them. :bang :bang

Ill start calling around and see if I can get a few more guys to come out, and I will even donate a drive shaft loop or two. :rockwoot:

No local sleds or tracks. I pull cedar trees with my truck, does that count? :hehe:

Surely their is a sled that isn't too far away? Surely someone can build a track. Or are you guys just scared? LOL

There is a spring river pulling association in the Joplin area. I know they travel north close to an hour or so. I would think they could be brought down that way also.
The track, get a chisel plow, a disc, scraper, and a good packer. Probably need a little water also!

ive tried with the pulls the closest sled is in texas and its 2500 to bring it up, im not paying for it

Sounds like a good excuse to visit the in-laws... maybe we can even get all 3 trucks up there! :woohoo:

Yeah everybody start planning! TRP is a nice track, this ought to be a great event! Will definitely be fun!

i dont know what i have going on then. we will see, id rather not make the 7-8 hour trip with out a convoy!!!!

i dont know what i have going on then. we will see, id rather not make the 7-8 hour trip with out a convoy!!!!

Lets do this. Work on getting some trucks together for a convoy. Ill do the same.

scott...heath...let me know if you guys head up there, I would probably be down for a convoy...

Back