cat-saturday-9.jpg

cat-saturday-13.jpg

cat-saturday-26.jpg

cat-saturday-8.jpg

cat-saturday-6.jpg

awesome-animals-151.jpg

you-are-stuck-10.jpg

lead2.jpg

I still find it interesting that some of you actually choose your own avatars...

This site makes my stomach hurt from laughing so much!!! Nick's squirrel avatar takes the cake thoughLOLLOLLOL, excellent choice mod that is responsible for it!

I take credit for the squirrel, what Nick has now?? I had nothing to do with!

:rockwoot: comp d is awesome always get a good laugh when I'm here :clap:

I have no idea :hehe:

Yeah, the S&M squirrel had your name all over it!LOL

Link to said, previous avatar for review?

:rockwoot: comp d is awesome always get a good laugh when I'm here :clap:

Need a good laugh? Come with Trent tomorrow to my house and watch my fat ass crawl around on my truck. Cam and HG. I got a heater! I can't pay ya, but you are welcome to pick him up and bring him to me since he is truckless! :hehe:

Need a good laugh? Come with Trent tomorrow to my house and watch my fat ass crawl around on my truck. Cam and HG. I got a heater! I can't pay ya, but you are welcome to pick him up and bring him to me since he is truckless! :hehe:

Haha I would like to go with him to help y'all out no payment needed but I work from noon to 8 so it would be a bunch of driving and not much working for me

Haha I would like to go with him to help y'all out no payment needed but I work from noon to 8 so it would be a bunch of driving and not much working for me

Ok. I just wanted to invite ya if you wanted to tag along. :D

If I didnt have to work I'd be there sir.. I like your new avatar lol

Back