Mods please make this my avatar thread.

Since he brought it up, methinks the fella with a squirrel tail under his nose needs a new avatar as well :)

Haha thats awesome I just txt my buddy and told him to tell Jory i liked it so he will prolly be chiming in soon :lolly:

Haha thats awesome I just txt my buddy and told him to tell Jory i liked it so he will prolly be chiming in soon :lolly:

Trent showed it to me on his phone. I just laughed and said, "Billy, you schidtt head" and we laughed some more. We were just getting ready to set the head back on it so I wasn't too worried about chimin' in at the time.

Clothes pins....how ingenius.... :D

IMG_5302.jpg

Safe to bet I have 8 hole injectors....that spary slightly out of the bowl.

IMG_5303.jpg

Pretty sure they aren't supposed to look like this. :(

IMG_5306.jpg

Cylinder bores still have the factory hatching and were clean. I was impressed with them and relieved also.

IMG_5304.jpg

Last edited:
For the love of God, can someone make the avatar uploader auto size? Jesus. Shink it in pixels....NOW it is too big by 1.5K bytes....what a bunch of bull crap.

...this effin' POS is starting to piss me off. It won't load the same phuckin' avatar pic I've had since freaggin' Jan of 2007. POS software.

someone fix the dayum thing.

I quit. Someone fix my schidtt please.

4x4asshatdonkeypinksmoke.jpg

Last edited:
Trent showed it to me on his phone. I just laughed and said, "Billy, you schidtt head" and we laughed some more. We were just getting ready to set the head back on it so I wasn't too worried about chimin' in at the time.

Ya I figured yall would be busy... Hows it run?

Back