Rules?

rawdog ... for clarification. we are not interested in PPL rules at all. their events are far away from our events and their pullers are far away from our events. Central Ohio is very near to our area and we want to work with the Central Ohio rules IF IF we make any modifications to our 2014 rules as posted. The Central Ohio rules and the USA-EAST rules are very closely aligned even now. And i am trying to see where there are differences that may be addressed.

NADM current hitch wording~

Hitch: The hitch must be a frame mount. Reinforcements must not extend forward of the centerline of the rear axle or to the axle housing itself. Trick hitches are prohibited. Hook point must be no closer than 44” to the centerline of the rear axle. The hitch must be horizontal to the ground and stationary in all directions. Hitch must not exceed a maximum of 25 degree angle from pivot point to hook point. Bumpers may be notched or removed. The hitch’s height from the ground may not exceed 26 inches on 4wd units and 30 inches on 2wd units. The hooking point must have a minimum 3.750-inch inside diameter opening for the sled hook. The hooking point will be measured to the center of the clevis loop.

rawdog ... for clarification. we are not interested in PPL rules at all. their events are far away from our events and their pullers are far away from our events. Central Ohio is very near to our area and we want to work with the Central Ohio rules IF IF we make any modifications to our 2014 rules as posted. The Central Ohio rules and the USA-EAST rules are very closely aligned even now. And i am trying to see where there are differences that may be addressed.

Read my entire post. It was said earlier PPL and Central Ohio were very similar. How about you quit skirting around the issues and do something

You, a regular and former champ,have a right to be upset. I will at most be a part timer. But if i wake up on a Thursday morning and want to travel 6 hours, i want to be able to knowing there will be no issues!!!!

You, a regular and former champ,have a right to be upset. I will at most be a part timer. But if i wake up on a Thursday morning and want to travel 6 hours, i want to be able to knowing there will be no issues!!!!

my post was more ur less to bump the thred up. youll be fine if you travel that far, youll be new and a non points member.....rules wont apply and ull be welcome with open arms.

Back