secondary choice

haha big mama is sitting on the shelf at home, and my baby turbo is more of a teenager.... I need to get this pile running LOL

I currently have a 480r, but two 366's would flow more for the same money.....

Last edited:
Well I should have said 800 hp for now with room to grow, I have talked to ED was just lookin for some more opinions

If you want room to grow, you need to sell the S480 and look into a larger atmosphere turbo.

Read this thread for information about their new GT50 turbos: http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112675

If you tow at all, I wouldn't touch your current 62/74 turbo, maybe just add an external wastegate that runs from the manifold to the hotpipe between the turbos to help bypass the 62 and feed the big atmosphere turbo on the top-end when you're looking for 850+ HP.

Well I greatly appreciate everyone's help, the only reason I mentioned venting it to the atmosphere is I was told at one time it could over speed the "big mama" turbo but obviously I should use that heat. Anybody wanna buy a billet comp wheel? lol

i changed from my 64mm compressure to a 66 wheel and picked up a whopping 15hp.. no other noticeable difference anywhere..

Wow, those are the type of things I was hoping to hear with this thread. I figured a 66 would make a lot bigger difference.

Back