Vivian, did you get my email?

SSpeeDEMONSS said:
here's a smoke pic. street tune still.

I wish my Looney would smoke like that if it would make it any faster. Although I feel like my truck is up to par considering the tuner and exhaust and it ran consitantly 8.60's 1/8mi. and 13.60's 1/4mi.

Garrett, the smoke looks so Cool!

Michael, DJ can't understand why you don't have alot of smoke.

However, we want you to know we are very proud of your times.

He wants to know what you are boosting?

Thanks,
Vivian

MOMBENZ said:
Garrett, the smoke looks so Cool!

Michael, DJ can't understand why you don't have alot of smoke.

However, we want you to know we are very proud of your times.

He wants to know what you are boosting?

Thanks,
Vivian

Hey Vivian,
My street tune feels great, the only thing with that tune is when i get to 90-95mph it feels like the power just falls off and wont pull any further. The smoke on that tune seems to me to be a light haze. Now the looney tune seems to have about as much as a 7.3 with a off the shelf programer and only see 30-32psi but the egt's is 1400-1450 and seen hit 1500 once on motor. On the gas it is 1350-1400, and that is with .073 jet. I do have one ? though, is the torque converter locked on my Looney tune? If not, can you send me that same tune with it locked? I guess what my goal is, is to get it to make 7 sec. 1/8mi pass just the way the truck sits right now. I am limited to what the truck likes to leave on as far as the boost and its only 10-12psi. The time that i posted on the gas is shooting it right before the end of the 60ft. I do believe i can shoot it sooner but i think i might need something to make it alittle more accurate than me just guessing when to sqeeze the button. Maybe put like a Digi box on it or something. But all in all i am happy with what i've got and i do have a car that is primarly the one to be raced so i'm not trying to make this in to race only. The car does have to be towed still w/ the truck. I dont feel like i am overly far fetched on my goal just yet.

:thankyou2: for being proud so far,
but just wait i'm going to try to make you
impressed.:bang :bang :lolly:

THANKS, Mike

yeah, there is definately an exhaust leak. i think it is a cracked up pipe. im going to try to get at it an close up the egr within the next week.

also, i have another question. is the EGR turned off on all my files? i unplugged my EGR on saturday and it threw a code so i just plugged it back in and cleared it. it was something like EGR CIR.

lastly, your street tune pushed my truck as is to 129 on saturday and then 132mph on sunday. thats the fastest so far.:rockwoot: EGT's were like 1450 but im pretty sure my dirty stock filter isnt helping. thanks again.

Garrett

Back