Vivian, did you get my email?

SSpeeDEMONSS

Still Learning
i was just wondering if you got my email that i believe i sent you you yesterday(sunday). just checking to make sure you got that my code is FFM6 NOT FSM6. thanks again. hope to hear back soon.

Garrett

Hi Garrett,

Yes, we did receive your email and your box went out today with FFM6 tunes you requested, loaded. You should receive it on Wednesday. Let us know and again, :thankyou2:

Vivian

im going to run to the post office right now to drop off your check. did you just want me to make it out to DJ's Diesel Performance, INC. ?

Garrett

Yes please.

DJ's Diesel Performance, Inc.
404 NW 136 Place
Miami, FL 33182

Thanks,
Vivian

ok, it'll be in the mailbox today. i hope tomorrow goes by as fast as today did. oh, one more question. do you know if DHL will just leave the package if nobody is home? thanks again.

:thankyou2:
Garrett

SSpeeDEMONSS said:
do you know if DHL will just leave the package if nobody is home?
:thankyou2:
Garrett

They did for me.
Congrats on your purchase, I will bet you won't be disappointed

No problem Vivian.
That may not be what happens all the time, but my X Cal was sitting on the front porch when I got home.

awesome! im going to leave a note on my porch just in case. i dont want to be missing out on any little package with my name on it.

Garrett

ok, here's another question. i was just going to clean my stock airfilter but i heard i should probably replace it. so instead of a stock one, what do you guys offer for aftermarket intakes? maybe PM me some prices if you dont want to post them. thanks again.

Garrett

oh boy! :woohoo: :rockwoot: :bow::ylsuper: :thankyou2: i cant believe i can spin my 35's on a roll with such ease. oh, and thats on the street tune! thank you both very much. ive fallen in love with my truck all over again, but i think my tires hate me even more(my wallet too).

but, i do have one issue. i loaded the looney tune first, of coarse. well, the power came on fast and hard, but in first it wouldnt shift until i let off. and then it would jump straight to third and stay there even after coming to a stop. there were some jerks and flared shifts(?). so, what should i do? im going to reload it again when i leave in a few minutes and try again. as always, you guys are more than welcome to call me if you would like. otherwise, ill check later for a reply.

Garrett

They might have lost power there from the hurricane and won't be able to respond right away. I'm sure they will fix you up as soon as possible.

Mike

Yes. Give us a few days. I have not heard from them (Viv & DJ) today and so I am wondering if they are without power or something. Maybe they are just using this Ernesto stuff for a vacation.:umno:

As soon as they are back online, we will take care of this. In the mean time can you use your SCT to pull your strategy and email it to us with a description of what is exactly happening (for prompter response).

Thanks,

Chris

Good Morning,

Chris is right, we will need your strategy. The looney is a much more powerful tune than the street. Because of this, even minor deviations in your file will cause issues. I sent you an email this morning also after we got your voicemail.

Thanks,
Vivian

my strategy is VXAM7NW TQAS0NY

when i would get on it a little in 1st it would accelerate really hard but wouldnt shift. it would hit the rev limiter and then i would just let off. when i would give it gas again it seemed as tho it was in 3rd because it would be really slow to accelerate and if i came to a stop shortly after it seems like it stays in whatever gear it was because then it would be really slow to take off. if i babied it up to speed 30-40mph and then got on it a little it would accelerate hard and then would shift really weird. it would flare(i think thats the correct word) and buck and would do this several times until i let off. i never got it up past 50 or so to see if it got better or worse. that pretty much sums it up. i really do love the street tune and the tow tune, feels 95% of what the street tune is. thanks again.

Garrett

Hi Garrett,

It is a different code. You are now a UTU3.

I sent you a looney tune via email with instructions on downloading the drivers, updating and installing files so you could load it onto your box. Some tuners prefer to send you a blank box and have you call or email for tunes but we want you to plug and play. If the looney does not work initially, you have been reflashed and we will send you a looney that does.

Thanks,
Vivian

should my SCT have come with a USB cable? because it didnt, just wondering. also, a friend of mine bought an SCT a while back and was wondering how much it would cost him to get a custom tune for his truck.

Garrett

ok, so i downloaded liveload, downloaded my file, then proceeded to "Add File" to my SCT. finished and loaded into my truck. it still does the same thing. liveload went through the whole process and said Programming was successful!!!! loaded it up and it still does the same thing shift-wise. doesnt shift into second and has weird shifting problems. what could be the problem? thanks again.

Garrett

Back