BUCK Motorsports 6/12

TJ...
Now why are you dissing on us who don't want to get dirty...LOL

The Buck Tech guys=Complete Idiots....always have been,end of story.

Not hating on them Andy, just stating that if they are booted from pulling in work stock, they don't have the balls to bump up so they will enter the show-n-shine or stay home I suppose.

Ding ding...whoever heard of bore scoping a turbo? :doh:
It's as simple as measuring inducer size and making sure there's no bushed covers in the stock class, I bet that bore scoping tool was cheap! LOL

The turbos in question can be measured all day long with plugs, micrometers etc. and they will pass. The only way to tell them apart is by getting a look at the compressor wheel, the design and number of blades is different, so thats what they are looking for. Apparently there is some type of valve or opening in the intake pipe before the charger thats a lot easier to get open that pulling the complete intake so he used a borescope so he could get a look at the wheel.

You can call the tech crew complete idiots and all that, but at least they are listening to the competitors now and trying to do something. They are learning what to look for and already caught 4 guys and gave them the boot Saturday night. Its a start, and hopefully discourages anyone else from trying to cheat. Rather than spend big money for a modified stock charger or "cheetah" as they are called...maybe the guys will just go ahead and buy an aftermarket 2.6 or 2.8 charger, and bump to the mod class.

Im done with this, im not even sure why i even got into it in the first place. Its all friendly competition, and i shouldnt be getting bent outta shape- My truck is open to you or anyone else next time.
Okay, well i will see you next time- Good luck:Cheer: -Steven

keyboard commandos will be keyboard commandos. nothings gonna change that. still cant put a name to half the faces cryin. oh well. proceed with the rantin

The turbos in question can be measured all day long with plugs, micrometers etc. and they will pass. The only way to tell them apart is by getting a look at the compressor wheel, the design and number of blades is different, so thats what they are looking for. Apparently there is some type of valve or opening in the intake pipe before the charger thats a lot easier to get open that pulling the complete intake so he used a borescope so he could get a look at the wheel.

You can call the tech crew complete idiots and all that, but at least they are listening to the competitors now and trying to do something. They are learning what to look for and already caught 4 guys and gave them the boot Saturday night. Its a start, and hopefully discourages anyone else from trying to cheat. Rather than spend big money for a modified stock charger or "cheetah" as they are called...maybe the guys will just go ahead and buy an aftermarket 2.6 or 2.8 charger, and bump to the mod class.

Well then, never mind....:ft: I still think a bore scope is silly...pull the intake or forfeit your chance to pull. $.02

First off if 4 trucks got caught running these chargers there shouldnt be any bump you up to the next class it should be your gone for that event plus the next one, get caught again your gone for a year and ten days, get caught a 3rd time gone for life. You guys that are running these chargers are F'in pathetic. Cheating to win the stock class, grow a set you P***y's and run were you belong

First off if 4 trucks got caught running these chargers there shouldnt be any bump you up to the next class it should be your gone for that event plus the next one, get caught again your gone for a year and ten days, get caught a 3rd time gone for life. You guys that are running these chargers are F'in pathetic. Cheating to win the stock class, grow a set you P***y's and run were you belong

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

TJ..
I was just busting your stones....LOL

This sound familiar? LOL

Their 2.5 work stock turbo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ_VqAC2yBM

Their 70mm cheetah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1QJFpuz0dA&feature=related

hmmmmmm...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQurcAvF7UY&feature=player_embedded

Also amazing how well the stock turbo cleans up all that fuel on the red truck :bow:

yea considering my truck is pretty damn loud i cant hear it in that vid till he lets off, even spooling ive got nothing on that whistle.....i got some vids of my truck pulling a couple years ago where i palyed with the vane position and it made it whistle a lil louder but nothing like that truck.

:clap: X1000000000

This sound familiar? LOL

Also amazing how well the stock turbo cleans up all that fuel on the red truck :bow:

Its not just the red one that can clear up an awful lot of fuel for a stock turbo. but then again, its a stock turbo, its all in the tuning right?

Whatever- I will have the hood open for whoever at the next event, that is if they will allow me to reopen the hood after tech- anyone can stop by and see for themselves! I aint hiding anything- Steven

Yeah man, thats what you need do, leave the hood open,remove the intake tube,let every one look,that should remove all doubt.

This is apparently everyone's first rodeo. We don't have any clue what a modified turbo sounds like and the amount of fuel that a stock turbo can clean up. God we are all idiots an don't know how to tune for ****.

LOL

Ding ding...whoever heard of bore scoping a turbo? :doh:
It's as simple as measuring inducer size and making sure there's no bushed covers in the stock class, I bet that bore scoping tool was cheap! LOL

They had a pretty nice borescope Lee, would look real nice in my toolbox.I agree checking comp wheel is a joke,I am sure 99%of the 7.3 powerstrokes have a upgraded comp wheel,2nd gen dodge guys run 35/40s sixleekers and dmaxs have cheetas. I said it a 1000000 times throw the oem charger rule out and pick a inducer size 2.5 2.6 etc.. and plug the top 5 its sooooo simple:nail:could add that it has to be a virgin charger or compresser wheel has to pertude into the bore,ooh crap that means the tech guy has to be able to count to 3:badidea:

I agree pick a size turbo if your in that size your good to run. Still makes the dmax able to sneak in but better than tech deciding if its stock or not

I vote for 2.6 so I can drop down a class and run with them.

i vote 2.6 and my truck will get some new go-fast goodies.:evil

but u know if they do that the will have to get rid of the drags....its already getting kinda scary with "stock" trucks trying to get slowed down now.

what is the turbo rule? I'm assuming it better say stock unmodified charger since all the crying about modified chargers?

Its not just the red one that can clear up an awful lot of fuel for a stock turbo. but then again, its a stock turbo, its all in the tuning right?

i wish i could figure out how to clear up my fuel, i had a bad night sat nite but congrads to the winners and shame on the cheaters who ever they are, it is all suspose to be friendly competition, but friends dont lie and cheat.

congrads to the dodges in the street pull-off very strong trucks glad to see them in the pull off seriously

what is the turbo rule? I'm assuming it better say stock unmodified charger since all the crying about modified chargers?

Turbocharger must be in original location and must be O.E.M. turbo for the engine/truck as intended by
the manufacturer. No aftermarket turbo's, no ball bearing turbo's, no mounting plate adapters or plumb¬ing changes for high output turbo's will be allowed in this class. Turbocharger inlet size will be checked at the tech official’s discretion. Inlet opening may not be larger than 2.50". Turbocharger inlet hose must be removed for measuring by tech official at any time requested or vehicle will be disqualified. Twin turbochargers are permitted if they are O.E.M. for that year, make and model truck.

copy and pasted straight from there rule book.

Back