BUCK Motorsports 6/12

BIGRED08

congradulations to steven freese for his first place pull last night at the buck motorsports park powerfest series pull. bout time you bring one home.

Thanks- It was definitely a close competition last night in the street class, in the pull offs everyone was within a few feet of each other!

And CONGRATS to you having the FASTEST TRUCK AT THE BUCK

-Steven

I look for a dodge to be top in the street class next time. But I guess we'll have to see. congrats for some good hooks!!!!

awesome turnout for 2.8 guys congrats Ian, TJ, to bad Brian had the hicups or he would have been in ppump country:clap:

I thought that red truck got booted out after they found he didn' t have a stock charger?

Guess there will be 4 maybe 5 more Dmaxes in the mod class next time as well:rules:

already lookin forward to august. nope, truck actually passed tech twice buy 2 different techs. i know some people have a hard time believin that but oh well. thanks for followin along.

Last edited:
I thought that red truck got booted out after they found he didn' t have a stock charger?

Guess there will be 4 maybe 5 more Dmaxes in the mod class next time as well:rules:

they got a few out but they couldnt get a couple for a lame ass reason....but that will be fixed for next time.

already lookin forward to august. nope, truck actually passed tech twice buy 2 different techs. i know some people have a hard time believin that but oh well. thanks for followin along.

so wrong......from what i was told um no it wont pass next time, the tech told me and a bunch of others that.:stab:

They don't have half a set of balls to run where they belong, but its all good, they got away with it this time. If they can sleep at night knowing they are a cheater more power to them. The problem will be fixed and once it is we know they won't have the balls to step up so they wil be in the show n shine or something.

Last edited:
so wrong......from what i was told um no it wont pass next time, the tech told me and a bunch of others that.:stab:

Well, whats going to change between now and then? If they passed his truck this time, then why wouldnt it pass next time! Just because he beat you, his truck is illegal? Dude, grow up- cant win them all. -Steven

Well, whats going to change between now and then? If they passed his truck this time, then why wouldnt it pass next time! Just because he beat you, his truck is illegal? Dude, grow up- cant win them all. -Steven

lol u crack me up i dont even think u read half of what i type......dont worry there will be a STOCK LMM so the tech guy can see that its the same turbo thats in my truck in those years too so u guys wont pass next time......just so u know the ONLY reason u guys didnt get DQed was cause of a tech guy that didnt know what he was lookin at.

lol u crack me up i dont even think u read half of what i type......dont worry there will be a STOCK LMM so the tech guy can see that its the same turbo thats in my truck in those years too so u guys wont pass next time......just so u know the ONLY reason u guys didnt get DQed was cause of a tech guy that didnt know what he was lookin at.

Oh, so now your calling me a cheater! Dude, you better have some idea of what you are talking about before you start accusing people- not just be sad that you didnt win again! I did everything asked of me, and am not hiding anything- I would say that you are welcome to check it but im not sure your big goofy ass would even know what your looking at! Maybe you should just go back to sitting in your parents basement playing Halo- and leave real competition to the big boys! -Steven

Back