BDP Shop Dyno Day Dec 13th

bdp

beans diesel performance
We have decided to have a cold weather dyno day on Dec 13th. We will have some food on site and some rather large fires to keep everyone warm. We have our inhouse Dyno Dynamics to roll on and looking to have some prizes as well. Should be a good time so hopefully we will have a good turn out. Please let me know if you plan to try and make it.

dynoday.gif

Beaner

We just made it official, Its now the BDP Winter Dyno Day Sponsored By CompetitionDiesel.com! Timmay is on the job and its looking to be a dang good turn out and we should have some really good give aways.

Powerstroke Nation.com just came on board with another 200.00 for the dyno competition! Thanks Mikey!

So far we have 200 for highest hp and 200 for lowest hp. I think we will leave the lowest hp at that but looking to get some more goodies for high hp.

Hummm... i dont whether to try to makes this one or the Dyno at MCS the week before. I'll just have to see how it pans out.

This just in, Power Hungry Performance just threw in a 500.00 gift certificate to the top HP 6.4! How bout that 6.4 guys!

We changed up the pay out a little, Mikey at PSN wanted to represent his peeps so his 200.00 will go towards the top HP PSD so we still have 100.00 to top overall hp and 100.00 to lowest overall 200.00 to top PSD and 500.00 to top 6.4!

Expect more news soon!

That's too close to pass up; I'm in. Phil, this isn't too far from the pull we went to last winter is it?

Shoot.. Im off that day, Ill try and make it down with the ol 12valve to see what shes makn now.
Mr Harris Let me know if your gonna go and Ill meet ya somewhere.

Fireman450

How bout it Mark, should I bring the Geo? I'd have the Lowest Hp in the bag fo sho!:eek:wned::hehe:

Does it have to be a diesel to compete in the dyno competition?

NOAH YOU BETTER BE THERE!!! Yeah bring the tracker!:hehe:

Hopefully that's the weekend we shut down Saturdays otherwise I won't be there till like noon at best....but we shall see! I will be there reguardless. Just enjoying the festivities I'm trying to conserve $$ and start planning for '09!:rockwoot:

NOAH YOU BETTER BE THERE!!! Yeah bring the tracker!:hehe:

Hopefully that's the weekend we shut down Saturdays otherwise I won't be there till like noon at best....but we shall see! I will be there reguardless. Just enjoying the festivities I'm trying to conserve $$ and start planning for '09!:rockwoot:

If all goes well between now and then, I'll be there. Looks like I'm gonna have to come up with some money to blow cause i wanna strap my truck down too.:woohoo:

If all goes well between now and then, I'll be there. Looks like I'm gonna have to come up with some money to blow cause i wanna strap my truck down too.:woohoo:

Shoot bud I may not make it after all.....another club I belong to KYDTR (KY Diesel Truck Resource) may be having our Christmas Dinner that day....if so hate to say it but I'll be KY bound. I'll let ya know when I do!:doh:

Back