BDP Shop Dyno Day Dec 13th

Welp.....plans changed again and I adjusted my work schedule as well....see ya there Beaner!

NOAH!....you coming or are you still going to that funeral?!?:badidea:LOL

Welp.....plans changed again and I adjusted my work schedule as well....see ya there Beaner!

NOAH!....you coming or are you still going to that funeral?!?:badidea:LOL

Not goin to the funeral:bang, but I do have to work till noon.

More Sponsors added-

Competition Diesel - $200 Cash to highest horsepower vehicle
Power Stroke Nation - $200 Cash to highest horsepower Power Stroke Diesel
Full Force Diesel - Complete set of Stage 1 Injectors for 94-97 Power Stroke with the LOWEST horsepower.
Power Hungry Performance - $500 Gift card to the 6.4L Power Stroke with highest horsepower.
Arrow Engine Machine - $200 Cash to the American Muscle with the highest horsepower.
NOPI - Sponsoring the import class, prize to be announced!
TS Performance- MP8 W/ MPD Display to lowest common rail (Dmax or Cummins)
Southbend Clutch- $500.00 Gift Certificate To Top HP Vehichle
Edge Products- Certificate For any Edge Prodcut To Highest HP Duramax

Workin on a couple others, will update! Getting to where if you show up you may take home a prize!

Wish I could attend...Looks like some nice prizes

i guess, anything goes. or else we would have classes like ?-400 401-450 451-500 etc.

where is everyone going to stay at??? not finding to much in Woodbury, Murfreesboro is the closest town looks like.

Bean linked a place in Woodbury about 2 miles down the road. Check out page 2.

you better be going, specially if i wait to wait 'till 3:30pm to leave Tulsa! hehehe

Bean linked a place in Woodbury about 2 miles down the road. Check out page 2.

that is nice place if i were bringing my wife for a "love nest" weekend, but this is diesel and burnouts and beer thing.....lol

we just need a place to pass out, not some country cottage... LOL

Maybe we can just crash in the trucks that night? If not I don't remember if there was a "rest" area close or not?:bang

Anybody coming up from Alabama or on the way to Beans wanna check a truck out for me? I'm probably going to Beans but i would want another opinion on it. Its in Fayetteville, TN about 8 miles off of I-65 it looks by mapquest.
Here's the link to the truck
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...Door&max_price=18000&cardist=532&rdpage=thumb

BFD99, what do you want to know aboout it? I live in Fayetteville and drive by R&D every day. Dwayne, the guy that runs the place is a pretty good guy, we do alot of work for him at the shop. Let me know anything specific that you would like to find out about it and I'll go take a look at it for ya.

Back