BDP Shop Dyno Day Dec 13th

tracker, we will have to buy your lunch next week when we come to pick up that truck!

be in town wednesday night, doing the deal thursday morning and driving it back that day!

I've seen that truck setting at your work this week and was wondering if it was yours. Do you still have the Express?

Sure do Anthony! Why get rid of a good pulling truck that's paid for!!:hehe:

Well I'm here, took about 12 hours overall. I'm staying @ canon inn in good ol' Woodbury itself. See u guys Sat!

Im headed out now I guess. Looks like its quite frosty in Murfreesboro this morning. I think Ill drink one more cup of coffee and then head out. LOL

Just talked to Mike Dillehay on the phone. Kinda some bad news from Bean's event. Apparently a local guy wrecked his car after dynoing and leaving the Bean's shop. Car is detroyed and ended up in a creek. Life flight there now.

Keep this guy in your prayers everyone. I was told it doesnt look good.

That sucks. That was probably the wickedest gto ive ever seen or heard.

Yes please keep him and his family in your prayers. Both Him and his passenger in the car were EXTREMELY LUCKY. The good lord was watching.

Fireman450

That was the scariest wreck I've ever seen; car is destroyed.
It was good to meet you guys and see all the ones I already knew. Great time Bean. Anything good happen after 7 ?

We left about halfway through the burnouts. Anything else happen interesting? After that wreck it was hard for me to have a good time. I posted an update in the pit thread on how the guy was doing last I heard.

I ended up getting there later in the day. Worked on the trucks in my shop later than I thought trying to get stuff done for our upcoming racing season and didn't end up getting down there until around 6:30 or so. There were still quite a few people around when I got there and still a line of trucks waiting to get on the dyno. I decided to run my truck and ended up being a bit disappointed with my number. Just somewhere to work from though. Seemed like a great event and I was really impressed with the whole place there.

We left about halfway through the burnouts. Anything else happen interesting? After that wreck it was hard for me to have a good time. I posted an update in the pit thread on how the guy was doing last I heard.

When did they do the damn burnouts. I left at 3.30. They said it was going to be at 2 but an hour and a half later the clouds blocked out the sun and I headed home.

The driver of the GTO looks like he is gonna be ok, long recovery ahead but still kickin as unbelievable as that is. We built a burnout pad to try and avoid stuff like that, I am just glad no one died cause that would have been horrible.

Want thank all those who came out, it was an awesome day and a awesome turnout. We ran I think 44 trucks across the dyno, thanx to all those who spun the rollers!

I hope your dyno was good. I was waiting for your truck to get on there and then everyone started screaming and running like godzilla just tore through beans. After all that excitement was over and it was already an hour and a half past time to do the burnouts I just said screw it and took my freshly mud bathed truck home. LOL

Quotes from the day:
-you wouldn't stand in front of it on the road so don't do it here. (Phil)
-134 horsepower! .
-donkey is a donkey in us, donkey is burro in mexico- welcome our mexican donkey powerstroke! (Timmay)
-I'm looking for 600+.
-This guy never runs out of beer! (Timmay)
-put some more water on his tires!
-I have to leave early so I have to drink early. (Phil)
-Give it up for the gasser trash! (Timmay)
-TRAILER QUEEN !!
-I'm goin' for the lowest powerstroke.
-again, "I'm goin' for the lowest powerstroke".
-Have you tried the BBQ ?
-she looks cold
-It set a code.-reply-dammit!
-I think my wife is mad.
-My dog house has dish network and HVAC.
-Hi, I'm MAXX TORQUE
---And many more I'll remember later.

Back