Prayers Needed - Loss in the Family

Twisted and I also know the pain of miscarriage. I miscarried twice, the second one on his birthday in 1996. It took almost 8 years overall, but we were blessed that the Lord saw fit to give us a healthy baby, who's now going on 10.

I know these will be just more words that you don't think will happen right now, but time will help heal the wounds. We'll keep you in our prayers.

Sorry for your loss. God always has a plan for things. Cant even imagine what one could do in that situation. Prayers go out to your girl.

So sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you and your wife are going through.

Losing a loved one is very hard, the pain never goes away but it does get a little easier to deal with.

We'll be praying...for strength, healing and comfort in the days ahead.

God Bless,

I can't even imagine what you and yours are going through, and I pray that God gives you both the strength (physically and spritually) to pull through this incredibly difficult time.

God Bless....

--Snake

Thank you again, every last one of you for all the support, the thoughts and prayers are more appreciated that you can ever imagine. Never thought I'd read a post on here that would bring tears but yall have managed to bring good tears at such a difficult time. Thank you again and again from the bottom most point of my heart, I couldn't ever ask for a better group to be surrounded by at this time other than immediate family.

Also to extend to those who have been through this if for any reason you should ever feel the need to talk with anyone my door will ALWAYS be open to any of you, especially after this. Even though I may not be as well versed in this as some I am more than happy to talk with anyone of you.

Again thank you and I will continue to check in on this as often as I can to my family away from family.

Marshall Adams

I feel for you, I lost my oldest son at 18yrs 1mo 27days! I don't know what is worse, to have them for 18yrs and see their potential and never see it blossom or to know there is potential and never have gotten to see it. My prayers are with you.

I can't even seem to find the words after reading all the previous post but please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take care brother...ROB

So sorry. Me and my wife went through almost the exact same thing. All i can tell you is hang on to those that mean the most. We have twin five year old boys now and they mean the world to us. It will make your realtionship with your next child even stronger as wierd as that seams. Its all worth it!

Marshall,

I have been on that path you are walking...3 times. It took a lot of prayer and some fantastic insight from our Doctor...but I now have a very energentic (ie strong willed) 13 year old daughter and a soon to be 11( but thinks she is going on 20) year old daughter.

You and your family will be in my prayers...

Prayers lifted for His "peace that surpasses all understanding" for you guys. Maintain Christ as the center of your relationship and use this to strengthen it, rather than let Satan use it to destroy it.
Romans 8:28 "All things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to his purpose."

My wife and I are VERY SORRY to hear of your loss, we have some close friends of ours go through this very same thing. We hope you and you soon to be wife make it through this. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Take care,
Buddy & Tyla Swope

Sorry to hear of your loss, you will be in our prayers. We went through that as well (not quite as late term but close), it was rough. We had another earlier-term miscarriage, then we were eventually blessed with a little girl who just turned 7.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Hey guys, just wanted to ask for prayers for the family. For those of you who don't know as of yet as of this morning my soon to be wife, Amanda and I have lost our baby girl, Kinleigh. As you can imagine this is a very difficult time for us both and our corresponding families so thank you all in advance for your prayers.

Details of the situation are that we went for our 20 week ultrasound and doctors appointment this morning and come to find out there is no heart beat. Kinleigh has seemed to have passed away at 16 weeks, which must have been a couple days after our first ultrasound which was also at 16 weeks.

I am currently in the hospital in Austin, Texas awaiting the delivery of our child and just ask for all the prayers possible for these soon to be trying days, weeks, and months ahead although I know God has his reasons for all of this it is still so difficult and find myself just wishing I'd wake from this horrible dream.

I know Amanda and I will make it through but thank you again in advance for all of your prayers.

Also thank you all for being those that you are, what other site could I ever ask for the prayers that I can here.

Marshall Adams

My prayers are with you. Me and my wife went through the same thing twice just last year. One being early and one being the EXACT time frame as you. Going in to finally find out boy or girl. Only to find no heart beat. It will be extremely hard on her I'm sure. It will make you guys stronger. Best of luck to you guys in the future.

Prayers sent my friend, My wife delivered our son at 24 weeks he was 1 lb 7oz. He is well now and 14lbs but without the support of the fine people from this board and others Im not sure how we would have made it.

Road to recovery

Hey Marshall,

Just read your post from last week and am praying for you and Amanda tonight at dinner. We miscarried at about the same time along in Jen's pregnancy two years ago plus a month. It's harder on our wives than us, is my opinion but the hope is that we shall see them on the other side of this life. How is Amanda doing? Hope that you are both keeping your eyes on the Father. He knows why these things are good for us. Painful but good. After having four girls and then miscarrying we had a boy last year and the memory of the lost baby is softened by Nathan. Keep in touch! Arnie

My family will prey for you and your family i just had my first baby girl and i couldnt even imagin what you and your family are going threw. Keep you head up and keep movin forward.

Back