Robts Custom Stereo Install

I would have loaded them toward floor for better response although with that much power you'll have no problem hearing them. I had a suburban back in the day sponsored by ppi with all art series amp, really nice and clean power! Keep up the pics!

that's some nice work Rob. Since you have quite the system maybe you can help. Do you know where I can some good quality 2/0 colored clear wire ? I want to use it to replace my battery cables.

Triton get it from stinger, they are based in Clearwater fl, ask for Kevin.they however only sell to shops so if you have a business give them a call

thanks man. I did check there stuff out the other day but, they didn't show any 2/0 on their site so I didn't call. maybe I should check any way.

Tsunami wire looked promising but, I heard it was crap ??

It is crap and very hard to strip. Try a company in Orlando fl called skycraft, they also have a website as well. They are a surplus company that buys from all sorts of defense and electronics companies. I will be in Orlando this weekend and if ya want I'll check for ya! How many feet?

man, with all the 2000+/- watt systems in the custom stereo world, you'd think it would be plentiful. I don't want you to go out of your way but, do do appreciate the offer. I'm just hoping to find some high quality translucent wire. 1/0 seems to be pretty common but, 2/0 isn't that I've found.

4 more connections would not be a deal breaker for me

I know this isn't the forum to worry about this type of stuff but, I'm just trying to spiff up the engine bay with some fancy looking battery cables to match the rest of the prettied up motor. 2 in parallel would work but, not what I'm after. It's not a huge priority, I just didn't think it would be as hard as it is to find 2/0 cable. There are some really fancy a$$ custom stereo systems out there and with what Rob is doing I thought he might know of a source.

TY, why do you need 2/o...I have had tons of stereos and never had 2/o.

Alot of time its not about the gauge but the quality and number of strands. I run quality wire in all my vehicles. One vehicle has street wire and the other has JL Audio Wire.

it's not for a stereo, I wanted to replace my stock battery cables with some nicer looking cables

Sorry for the delay with updates. Head unit and over head installed. Kick panels done and waiting for the center console to come back from the uhpostery shop

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

Also been working on the twin turbos

In one day I got my center console back from the upholster and my daily driver back from the shop. Didnt have time to get my G8 Done so I paid to have it done

Here is my Center console with one sub in it. I will shot more pictures this weekend

Centerconsole.jpg

HEre is my New g8 stereo

Here is some pictures of my system

Stock Radio(of Course)

Boston Pro 6.5 in front

No center channel

6.5 mid bass only in the door

(2) 1Jl Audio 10w6s

Jl Audio 500/1

Jl Audio 300/2

Rockford 3sixty.2

G8Truck.jpg