95 fummins

Awesome job man.looks like you got a lot of fab skills.u do dam good work, what do you do for a living im nineteen and you got all the toys I want lol

IMAG0192.jpg

IMAG0193.jpg

IMAG0194.jpg

IMAG0195.jpg

IMAG0201.jpg

IMAG0202.jpg

IMAG0203.jpg

IMAG0204.jpg

IMAG0205.jpg

IMAG0206.jpg

Awesome job man.looks like you got a lot of fab skills.u do dam good work, what do you do for a living im nineteen and you got all the toys I want lol
I worked at a deere dealership for 3 1/2 years and now have been working on a oil production ship

Freakin saaweet!! That Fords looken killer man!

Now wheres that P-pump:poke::D.
if something doescome of the transmission it will get a p-pump and a built trans it will bearly move out of its own tracks it drives worse than my dads 6.9

Looks like you have the A/C hooked up. Do you have more pictures of the parts used? I have a conversion compressor manifold that I bought through ford cummins but have yet to attempt hooking the whole deal up.

Thanks

Looks like you have the A/C hooked up. Do you have more pictures of the parts used? I have a conversion compressor manifold that I bought through ford cummins but have yet to attempt hooking the whole deal up.

Thanks
lil word of advice stay away from ford cummins stuff i have their motor mounts and tach ring and i sent the other stuff back i was just not impressed with them anymore let me know what particularly u need i will help ya as much as i can

thanks

lil word of advice stay away from ford cummins stuff i have their motor mounts and tach ring and i sent the other stuff back i was just not impressed with them anymore let me know what particularly u need i will help ya as much as i can

thanks

I have all the same components you mentioned, the plates are destroked and the manifold is simply a Dodge factory part that bolts up to the compressor. What I'd like to know primarily are your hose lengths/routing.

But I thought the fc stuff was the chit? LOL Man, the truck has turned out great! I'm hoping to upgrade my 95 as soon as I get my 72 chevy done-ish. Heck, they're never done! LOL

lil word of advice stay away from ford cummins stuff i have their motor mounts and tach ring and i sent the other stuff back i was just not impressed with them anymore

Just wondering why you are not impressed with them anymore? PM if need be. I bought their motor mounts and was looiking into their tach ring as well for my conversion.

I have all the same components you mentioned, the plates are destroked and the manifold is simply a Dodge factory part that bolts up to the compressor. What I'd like to know primarily are your hose lengths/routing.
my a/c and alernator setup is off a tractor setup if u want the same parts contact the member 9724VF350 he sell all of theses componets, Then just go to napa and put new ends on ur factory hoses.

But I thought the fc stuff was the chit? LOL Man, the truck has turned out great! I'm hoping to upgrade my 95 as soon as I get my 72 chevy done-ish. Heck, they're never done! LOL
yea maybe when noone else had built them lol
Just wondering why you are not impressed with them anymore? PM if need be. I bought their motor mounts and was looiking into their tach ring as well for my conversion.

I bought my motor mounts in 06 they where fine.
In 08 i ordered tach kit,alt,sensor,and powersteering kit
and this last trip home i had to exchange the gas tach for diesel tone ring
called them 4 times to ask them about refunding my parts it took them 3 weeks to do so.When i got the tone ring no torque specs no problem called FC they should know they didnt and was suppose to call me back never got a call.
as for their instructions i have 3 versions
1. from 06 good pics and instructions
2 from 09 decient little less pics
3.from last trip horrible less information

Not one of their books say anything about a engine fan i tried 3 different setups before going with electric fans,
To say the least i will build my motor mounts form my 89
As for their motor mounts they as nothing more than C channel and flatplate they are fine if u dont want to build them
tone rings are nice but that would be the only thing i would buy.Also the tone ring sensor the first one i got came in a ford bag the last two i bought was rebaged and the factory connector was cut off. so if the tach sensor goes out i will have to rewire and resplice it :doh:

All those reasons above and some bigger others are why I quit buying any thing from them long, long, ago.

you would think if ur bussiness was focousing on diesel conversions you would know ever aspect of ur product like torque specs,rpm limit,compatable with aftermarket components, etc

I got my motor mounts from them as well as instructions as to how to wire in a 24V VP into my '97 and they were pretty helpful at the time. I haven't tried contacting them since. Oh, how are you liking the Electric fans?

I got my motor mounts from them as well as instructions as to how to wire in a 24V VP into my '97 and they were pretty helpful at the time. I haven't tried contacting them since. Oh, how are you liking the Electric fans?

well glad they could help u as for the fans i have only ran one (top one ) also i only was doing testing for 2 days before i left

Back