95 fummins

not enoughsmoke

floatin in tha gulf
Ok before anyone says anything. Yes i am still gonna finish the 89 fummins i just ran across this sweet 95 that has been sitting for 3 years and low and be hold things just happen to come together quickly. I bought the truck last tuesday.Wedesday found the motor and on friday had it pulled and sunday had the motor in. However i got called into work early other wise i would have got more done with this sweet truck here is the specs.

1995 truck
1991 internatioal school bus motor (cummins aftercooled)
trans 47rh
tcase 241 dld

IMAG0044.jpg

IMAG0045.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0051.jpg

I guess that super wide rim with barely wide enough tire looks better than a newer ford with black rockstars and no side wall>

Truck looks sweet. I love four door lifted obs fords. And putting a cummins in it makes it even better! Any under hood pictures?

I guess that super wide rim with barely wide enough tire looks better than a newer ford with black rockstars and no side wall>
Those time and tires was on it when I got it they are 38x15.50 on 16.5x 14 I am gonna drop it down some and put some 35 or 36s on some 20 s probably
Truck looks sweet. I love four door lifted obs fords. And putting a cummins in it makes it even better! Any under hood pictures?
I have some more pics just haven't had time to post them yet I will later

Sweetness. Looks like it came with the Cummins "C" or did you slap them on before you got it off the trailer?

so does everybody around my house
very nice
thanks
So call me when you finish it up, Ive been looking for that exact truck :hehe:
this is my dream truck since i saw richard madsens fummins in 2007 issue of diesel power its not going anywhere ever :lolly:
Man that truck looks clean! I can't wait to get my swap done and I haven't even found a motor yet! LOL

-French

i found the motor the next day pulled it 2 days later and 2 days after that had it in little advice find a bus motor they fit perfect

Back