95 fummins

AWESOME project man:drool1:!! I love OBS Fords and with a Cummins...wooh thats a hard combo to beat:woohoo:. Land Yacht versions especially!

Haha, Richard Madsen's Fummins also made me want to do this..BAD! Maybe one day...everything around here is rusted down to nothing..

I like Chaz Lightner's 12-valve'd Super Duty and 4BT'd Bronco also.

Are you keeping the VE pump or going P7100?

Lots of pictures please :).

AWESOME project man:drool1:!! I love OBS Fords and with a Cummins...wooh thats a hard combo to beat:woohoo:. Land Yacht versions especially!

Haha, Richard Madsen's Fummins also made me want to do this..BAD! Maybe one day...everything around here is rusted down to nothing..

I like Chaz Lightner's 12-valve'd Super Duty and 4BT'd Bronco also.

Are you keeping the VE pump or going P7100?

Lots of pictures please :).
for now the ve but later the p-pump :Cheer:

I wish I had your money Chase...I could burn mine! LMAO!
i dont have any money :lolly:

Very bad ass! That is a sweet truck and dam, what fast turn around time. Yes, your tie rod bar looks bent. Did you rob the coolant out let from the 89 or do you just have a surplus of them laying around? LOL

Very bad ass! That is a sweet truck and dam, what fast turn around time. Yes, your tie rod bar looks bent. Did you rob the coolant out let from the 89 or do you just have a surplus of them laying around? LOL

i thought they were not i never got the 89 motor in so i just robbed the a/c and water bracket gotta order some more parts for both lol

Awsome looking. The truck is so long and big,it makes the trailer look little. Good luck with it Chase.

where did you find the bus motor? i wana pick up a p-pumped bus motor for my next fummins swap project

IMAG0152.jpg

IMAG0164.jpg

IMAG0165.jpg

IMAG0166.jpg

IMAG0167.jpg

IMAG0168.jpg

IMAG0169.jpg

IMAG0170.jpg

IMAG0171.jpg

Back