Joining the cool kids

A-BombFab

Just put in an order to CPP (Jamie @ Cummins Performance Parts) for my p7100 pump conversion kit with the tunnel ram for my 00 ECLB. Excited to say the least! Cannot wait to kick the VP to the curb! I'll have detailed pictures up of the parts as soon as they arrive! :rockwoot:

Here is the truck that's getting the treatment
image_zps55a7c76f.jpg

Got my Torco triple disc

image_zpsdee06d81.jpg

My sonnax 300m input
image_zps635497ce.jpg

Here's my deal of the week, my 215hp P7100
image_zps385e0a6a.jpg

image_zpsca5c3ada.jpg

4k gsk
image_zps30a1689d.jpg

Studs
image_zps362075dc.jpg

And my HT3B
image_zps5192f6ed.jpg

More parts are coming in daily

PS if anyone is looking for a 2095 rack plug I've got one. PO of the pump told me it was a 180hp pump so I bought the plug, won't be using it now that I know it's a 215hp pump. PM if you want it
image_zps25f58824.jpg

Would I benefit more from a Colt stage 3 cam or an aftermarket intercooler? I know I have to pull the cam anyway and it makes for perfect timing, but idk if I want to drop another $1000 on top of what I've spent already. I see colt suggests valve springs but they do not say they are required. Could I upgrade the cam and do the valve springs when my wallet recovers a but? This isn't a pulling truck or a drag truck and I don't plan on revving it to 3500-4000. Probably a complete newb question. But oh well

Said, "eff it" and bought the cam haha. Colt stage 3 with the retainer plate. All I can say is, I need some parts!!!! Haha

Cam and retainer plate are here. Still waiting on DTT to send me the master kit 2 I ordered. I haven't pressured them, they told me when I ordered it that they were waiting on clutches to arrive. Need to get the transmission done so I can tear it apart again! Hahaha

I am in the process of putting hx35/k31 twins on a rebuilt engine. If you plan on running a decent amount of boost which you prob will be, you might want to think harder about some stiffer springs. It all depends on how hard you are pushing it.

Yeah I'm going to do springs and have Colt cams re-crown my tappets. I still need to buy a fuel shut off solenoid. And I'm still waiting for sheild to send the rest of my p7100 kit

Won't be for a little while. I just finally got my stuff from DTT so I yanked the trans so I can get it rebuilt. I also tore into the trans deep enough to see that I ripped the splines out if the input shaft hub where it meets the actual shaft. Never seen that before. Clutches were all burnt in that pack too

Won't be for a little while. I just finally got my stuff from DTT so I yanked the trans so I can get it rebuilt. I also tore into the trans deep enough to see that I ripped the splines out if the input shaft hub where it meets the actual shaft. Never seen that before. Clutches were all burnt in that pack too

I'd love to see the trans too, as I'll be building an auto this summer, but works too crazy for any chance of that happening soon lol

Almost been a year since I last posted in this thread. Here's some pics I have saved from my phone
eze4u3en.jpg

Trans was sent off to the guy that builds our race transmissions, he built it and replaced the OD band and clutch hub because they were both shot.

huneqe9u.jpg

ytytyvu9.jpg

Then I stuffed it in the truck and that was a chore. Those converters are heavy!

e9etenet.jpg

Had to drop the pressure in the front tires to get the trans in.

Back