Finally got started

Do you guys think if I tightened up the fittings before completley mounting the pump I could use the T from a 12v and the stock oil lines?

Are you talking about the oil feed line from the block to the pump? I had to get one made for the lines that came with my pump to work...

Where did you get it made? I'm gonna hit up a hose shop friday. I still need to figure out the TPS too. I have it but not the pigtail that plugs into it. Did you fellas just cut the harnesses and splice them?

I went to the local NAPA and they made me a hydraulic line with the correct fittings I wanted on the ends... I had it made 10" long, but after putting it on I could have went much shorter. I think I used a 90* on one end... Can't help you with the TPS, I have a manual :D

I went to the local NAPA and they made me a hydraulic line with the correct fittings I wanted on the ends... I had it made 10" long, but after putting it on I could have went much shorter. I think I used a 90* on one end... Can't help you with the TPS, I have a manual :D

Did you use the T fitting though or one of the others in the block?

you should buy a aftermarket 't' for the oil feed i.e. russel. a 12 valve 't' wont work due to the different threads in the block..

I'm told the linkage on the manual pumps is the same as the auto pumps it's just the cables that need to be changed. This came from a guy who just converted his 12v manual to an automatic.

give him time don't hurt to call but last i talked to him all the throttle linkage is all discontinued is what he told me???

Back