Finally got started

Hopefully this weekend. I spent some extra $$ on shipping and thanks to Gary @ Schieds I'll have the lines here hopefully tomorrow, and also Snedge saved my @$$ on pump parts, he is the man. Now I just need to figure out how to degree a cam, the Maxspool 2.5+ is going in.

Hopefully this weekend. I spent some extra $$ on shipping and thanks to Gary @ Schieds I'll have the lines here hopefully tomorrow, and also Snedge saved my @$$ on pump parts, he is the man. Now I just need to figure out how to degree a cam, the Maxspool 2.5+ is going in.

That's the spirit! Heck you've got it torn down this far why not! I'm REALLY pumped (no pun intended) your getting this thing put on. Hell I remember when you first got those twins mounted up!! That truck is really takin shape!

That's the spirit! Heck you've got it torn down this far why not! I'm REALLY pumped (no pun intended) your getting this thing put on. Hell I remember when you first got those twins mounted up!! That truck is really takin shape!

Yeah I feel like I've been a test rat for alot of 24v stuff but all this new giant pump and injector stuff is just too much for me to play with so I'm going to a more reliable and proven setup. I remember when I did the twins too, my only thing is I wish I would have gone bigger but I didnt wanna stud and O-ring LOLLOLLOL if I only knew then.

Well I got home from work and my lines, Pump fitting, and 40psi spring for the AD150 are here. Tomorrow I should be getting my cam sensor relocator, 4k GSK, 191 DV's, and mack rack plug. Then if all goes well I'll be getting a box from zach hamilton and have a maxspool for sale that I feel is a little big for my application. I have the lifters up and the cam ready to come out. In the morning I'll be on the hunt for a TPS plug, oil fitting for the block, pump, and an oil line and that should be it. I might actually have it done.

all these p pump threads are making me wanna p pump my truck but i know nothing about them when it comes to tuning them

Well I got home from work and my lines, Pump fitting, and 40psi spring for the AD150 are here. Tomorrow I should be getting my cam sensor relocator, 4k GSK, 191 DV's, and mack rack plug. Then if all goes well I'll be getting a box from zach hamilton and have a maxspool for sale that I feel is a little big for my application. I have the lifters up and the cam ready to come out. In the morning I'll be on the hunt for a TPS plug, oil fitting for the block, pump, and an oil line and that should be it. I might actually have it done.

Very nice. I'm dying to get started on mine. Still gotta gather up a few parts though. For the TPS I'm just gonna do the POT mod and not screw with the TPS. Unless it has something to do with the cruise control in which case I'm gonna have to find one and use it.

first time i saw this i knew i made the right decision...

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5CJGLkDFhs[/MEDIA]

Well today was a complete waste of time and I dont think there is any way I can finish this weekend. I went to practicaly every place I could to find oil fittings for the pump and block. I thought I had it but no dice. I'm gonna check tomorroaw at a fe more places then go from there. Bad thing is there was a little bushing type thing that was on the oil inlet fitting on the inside of the pump. I pulled that all out and put the plug in and moved the plug to the inside. Then I put the inlet fitting on the outside for a test fit and now the bushing is stuck. So the fitting is stuck with no way to get it out without messing up the threads that I can see. I cant find any fittings to match the threads on the pump, and I only have 2 days left to finish. I am gonna think hard over some beers and start fresh in the morning. Bad thing is half the day will be spent waiting for the delivery guy to drop off my cam.

Well today was a complete waste of time and I dont think there is any way I can finish this weekend. I went to practicaly every place I could to find oil fittings for the pump and block. I thought I had it but no dice. I'm gonna check tomorroaw at a fe more places then go from there. Bad thing is there was a little bushing type thing that was on the oil inlet fitting on the inside of the pump. I pulled that all out and put the plug in and moved the plug to the inside. Then I put the inlet fitting on the outside for a test fit and now the bushing is stuck. So the fitting is stuck with no way to get it out without messing up the threads that I can see. I cant find any fittings to match the threads on the pump, and I only have 2 days left to finish. I am gonna think hard over some beers and start fresh in the morning. Bad thing is half the day will be spent waiting for the delivery guy to drop off my cam.

look at the bright side....

now you know where NOT to look for oil fittings

&

soon enough you will be posting video's like TJ

look at the bright side....

now you know where NOT to look for oil fittings

&

soon enough you will be posting video's like TJ

Yeah no kidding. I did install the mack rack plug and 4k GSK. The GSK is a snap to do on the bench, I just hope I did it right. I went past the 2 soft clicks then went 2 hard clicks. I figure that is a good place to start. The cold beer helps the wounds of the day and getting the cam from Zach will make me feel better in the morning.

Back