Letter to EPA from ATS

If this is true ATS has alot of explaining to do, and fast. When I see concrete proof of said letter I will make up my mind, but for now it does not look good for them.

Please, whoever has this info on good credit let me know via PM.

I'm in CO, about an hour north of ATS and I have had WAY to much to do with them this year. They are heavily involved in the new pulling organization that started last year and I am SHOCKED that they would make a move like this. So, I need to know this info is good because if it is I am calling and pulling out of the NSPA tomorrow. I will not be a part of this kind of backstabbing bullchit that is just the latest in a long string of reasons why I think they are scumbags.

Thanks
Jeremy

I commend you, there's no need for back stabbing antics, we all know the economy is in the ****ter but that low...

Well, it hurts a bit as the NSPA is the only organization around here that I can pull with. But damn, I wouldn't be able to keep from making an issue about it.

Kind of sounds like PDI was getting into ATS'S briches a little with their manifolds and stuff and they have an ax to grind. The problem is they are going to put a finger on all of us because of it .

Someone should post this on dtr and see how long it takes to get banned. Im sure larry wouldnt like it. LOL

Can't tell you how many times I get compared to those guys. And my shop is two minutes from theirs.

I often get asked " Do you guys do the same thing those guys do"?

My answer is NO as I give a do give a rats A$$ about my customers.

The article does not surprise me however.

Does not surprise me at all. The guys at ATS screwed me on my first tranny.
I bought a full billet tranny from them that lasted a whooping four hours before it melted.
When i opened the tranny the only billet part in it was the input shaft.
These guys have been on my sh@t list since i got into the sport.

Does not surprise me at all. The guys at ATS screwed me on my first tranny.
I bought a full billet tranny from them that lasted a whooping four hours before it melted.
When i opened the tranny the only billet part in it was the input shaft.
These guys have been on my sh@t list since i got into the sport.

And your not the first person to see this either.

If this is true ATS has alot of explaining to do, and fast. When I see concrete proof of said letter I will make up my mind, but for now it does not look good for them.

if this was publicly filded freedom of Info act and you can get it.

is cable the guy that bailed clint out of a ~10m lawsuit for trannies? i had just seen that some were dont quote me on that i woud like to know

unbelievable, that there is some heavy back stabbing.

That is some pretty heavy backstabbing, but there's always another side of a story..! That's extreme B S that ATS could stoop so low as to go to the EPA and tattle tale.. Only problem is, PDI would double stab anybody in the back if they would have thought of it first or it would make them a buck..sorry to say..! PDI has already done their backstabbing to ATS..

I have never liked ATS to start out with, but if this is true, then I will for sure never own any of their products now. Im not saying its bad to put a high flow DPF in the works, but to try and stab someone in the back and get specific about the company and their products, is bull.

I hope someone from either side gets on here and start gettin the facts and truth out on this. I would like to know if it is true or what. Kinda shady to be callin specific companies out like that. JMO

I hope someone from either side gets on here and start gettin the facts and truth out on this. I would like to know if it is true or what. Kinda shady to be callin specific companies out like that. JMO

Hey I can place a call in the AM.

Back