Morgan Co. Illinois Sunday July 12th

You block your "rear", hang your weight, and we'll pull again.... And if you want to compare apples to apples, ill probably have to go get a bigger charger. We complied with the rules we were told.

So how did it go. Black stroker I wish I could have pulled again today with you but Tville was enough for me feeling kind of rough after last night hope you got the fuel thing fixed then.

Well i was heart set on pullin but when i kept seeing itpa trucks break i said no go. Be glad some of you guys didnt make a special trip for this deal. While watching i didnt know whether i was seeing dirt or asphalt fly (even though not much was flying other than parts). They should've just had it out on the street. No excuses here i just don't exactly have a dedicated puller and need my truck for stuff as it is a DD. Its like a hometown pull for us around here and only 15 mins away and i wont ever consider thinking about hooking there ever again because its the same way every year and i should've known better i guess. They've just got me riled thats all. The rules were basically a fluke because several trucks were running blocked rears (so i obviously did the same when i got there) and 1 with air bags, and the dually rule didn't apply. Typical brush pull i guess. I'll stop rambling now.$.02
Glad to see you came down anyway blackstroker

Yep. The "local class" sucked. They basically had 2 classes... 3.0 and everyone else... And the only rule was 26" hitch height and I'm not sure that they even enforced it!! It was the worst organized thing I've ever seen. Heck, quite a few guys were running water/meth.

And BTO, I saw ya there. You parked behind us in the pit area. We were in the blue 6.7 mega that pulled.

well i would've said hey if i knew it was you. I'm glad i'm not the only one that thought the deal wasn't too grand.

Yea. I thought about puttin my truck in there since the rules were so lax, but my toyo M/T's woulda bit waayyy to hard there.

The best part about the whole pull was seeing the gas trucks explode the trannies in less than 50 ft of the line. Lol

The track was unforgiving but we made the best of it. The crowd seemed to enjoy the addition of the 3.0 class. Hopefully we will be back for years to come. Heard any feedback from the the pull BTO?

Feedback from not pullin? Or how they said blackstroker was me? haha.
I would say the 3.0 trucks are there to stay because i think they made the show because who can watch more than 10 or 15 tractors without dozing off anymore? You had a good run yourself! It looked damn good.
That sucked about Billy, what exactly happened?

billy had clutch problems

thanks, fourth hook of the day, I don't know how or why that motor is staying together but I think it would pull all day long just need to change the oil every 5-6 hooks and 20 minutes of cool down.

and you guys can call me matt or jones or what ever else comes to mind too blackstroker doesn't quite fit anymore, but i guess its what everyone knows me by so...

johnny, good to see you in taylorville, should have to come to jacksonville and tried for some carnage, thanks again for getting my attention on the fuel filter thing, going to make some changes there...

Last edited:
i agree good hook nate, 3.0 trucks are here to stay i love watching them, that track always bits good

Matt, So the truck ran good there too huh?

I ordered a replacement injector line from schieds today and they told me next week sometime they should have .120 mild steel lines . Im about done with the stainless. Hopefully you and sam can make it to Farmer city.

We took the A/ts off of jeffs truck and put them on mine. Im going to try low 3rd for the first one and see how it runs with the 35's and 3.55 gears. Then we put my 33's off of my dually on jeffs trucks so with his new 4.10's, he can try low 4th or high 2nd. The outside tires stick completly outside of the fenders. Might be a touch illegal on the highway.LOL

I got a call tonight saying the Jerseyville people wanted a good showing of modified diesels there this saturday night. If I can get a trailer to borrow I will be there for sure.

You block your "rear", hang your weight, and we'll pull again.... And if you want to compare apples to apples, ill probably have to go get a bigger charger. We complied with the rules we were told.

or ill trailer your truck there and not block or hang and then we can all have a good time in farmercity on the 25th. let me know if you need a ride home. :kick:

Back