Morgan Co. Illinois Sunday July 12th

fordcummins01

soot burner
The Black Widow will be attending the above fair to compete in the Pro-stock 3.0 class. Should be a good pull to spectate. Lots of strong running trucks there.

Do I have to google Morgan County, Illinois? Where is this and what time? Don't forget the NTPA pull at the Vigo County fair (Terre Haute, Indiana) on the same day;).

Agreed. The Jacksonville pull's always a good time. Them 3.0 boys in IL and MO are all super competitive. Being an ITPA pull all the usual suspects should be there too.

X2...it should be really good this year since they are pulling there finally. Should draw a big crowd as long as the sunday part doesn't turn people away. Hopefully i get to pull in the local stock class when all that is done.

X2...it should be really good this year since they are pulling there finally. Should draw a big crowd as long as the sunday part doesn't turn people away. Hopefully i get to pull in the local stock class when all that is done.

Maybe I should do the same instead of 4wheeler riding.

pulling sounds like a better idea to me:rockwoot:.....they usually dont get too picky but i've yet to find the rules anywhere to see if i can block the suspension or not.

No not yet hopefullly i'll know more today. I at least know that for the stock pull they've never allowed weights, water, propane etc. Just the common stuff like most pulls.

Anyone have more info on what classes will pull and how many trucks will turn out? I will probably be there to spectate. Just wanting some more info. Thanks

And BTO, where are you from? Your truck looks familiar.

I'm from Virginia (and no not the state). It's always been just one class for the stock trucks and probably around 15 trucks but that could be low-ballin it. Just a guestimate. I'm going to stop by the fair office for a rule book today sometime then i'll post the details.

Alrighty. Well I live around Quincy and I've been seein a truck that looks VERY similar to yours.

That'd be awesome if you could post that stuff up.

-Drew

Agreed. The Jacksonville pull's always a good time. Them 3.0 boys in IL and MO are all super competitive. Being an ITPA pull all the usual suspects should be there too.

i haven't been able to see the 3.0 trucks that i normally follow to busy, but they will all be there. I like the track because it is a bitting some buck. that track shows who has the HP at end

Me and two other trucks from Bloomington/Normal are coming down there if are trucks can get into the class...I tride calling the lady listed on the fair list(only number on there) and havent had anybody pick up. Any info yet?

Rules

Here are the rules straight out of the fair book. I just got'em today finally...
1. Open to two or four wheel drive trucks with current highways license & insurance.
2. DOT legal tires only. No bar tires or chains. No Duallies.
3. No blocked or rigid suspension.
4. Vehicle must be driven to the event.
5. Entrant must provide a clevis of 3" size or larger to accept sled hook.
6. ITPA competition rules will apply.
7. NO nitrous
8. NO propane
9. NO extra fuel or weights
All rules and regulations of the Illinois Tractor Pulling Association will apply and be enforced.
$25 to hook
1st- $300
2nd- $200
3rd- $100

Back