My Dodge Cummins 4x4 pulling house down!!!!! HOLY JESUS!!!

My mom died last Tuesday, she seen a pic of your penis on your daddys phone when she caught him wacking it in the womens church bathroom and died laughing. Lmao

So she walked in on my dad jerking it in the womens bathroom at her church and she walked over to him to look at the material he was using because.....

badfastbustah said:
My mom died last Tuesday, she seen a pic of your penis on your daddys phone when she caught him wacking it in the omens church bathroom and died laughing. Lmao
^^^^

You had to edit that? 4 minutes later?

Last edited:
I hate to say this... But, the Big Bad Wolf has beaten you to this...
true+story+of+pigs+coer.jpg

Two (2) Houses if I recall correctly...

Last edited:
Unsubscribing. Sorry I ever clicked on this stupid thread. I've got better threads to be a part of than to be associated with this kind of filth.

good.bye

:bang lmao

It's actually two words: prima donna.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prima%20donna

After reading the definition, I did fail at the usage of prima donna.

I was trying to be creative and get away from the commonly repeated:

1. douche

a word to describe an individual who has shown themself to be very brainless in one way or another, thus comparing them to the cleansing product for vaginas.

Getting back to the subject at hand. It's amazing to see your genus/type alive and well at age 35+. Usually, idiots give way to natural selection and leave the gene pool at an early age. Congratulations, you and your crew have beaten the odds! Next time you decide to demolish your meth lab, remember to keep everyone clear of the chain/cable. It would be unfortunate if you became disabled from your own stupidity and became a welfare burden on the rest of society.

It's actually two words: prima donna.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prima%20donna

After reading the definition, I did fail at the usage of prima donna.

I was trying to be creative and get away from the commonly repeated:

1. douche

a word to describe an individual who has shown themself to be very brainless in one way or another, thus comparing them to the cleansing product for vaginas.

Getting back to the subject at hand. It's amazing to see your genus/type alive and well at age 35+. Usually, idiots give way to natural selection and leave the gene pool at an early age. Congratulations, you and your crew have beaten the odds! Next time you decide to demolish your meth lab, remember to keep everyone clear of the chain/cable. It would be unfortunate if you became disabled from your own stupidity and became a welfare burden on the rest of society.
Lmao, you failed the first time then came back for another dose of fail, looks like you used spell check and a dictionary this time though, are you on the fail free plan now?

Its so funny how people judge people they don't know anything about lol, instafail!

Lmao, you failed the first time then came back for another dose of fail, looks like you used spell check and a dictionary this time though, are you on the fail free plan now?

Its so funny how people judge people they don't know anything about lol, instafail!

Your making up your own words now? Instafail???

Back