My Dodge Cummins 4x4 pulling house down!!!!! HOLY JESUS!!!

You don't get it do you, your welcome here but don't post stupid videos that 16 year old kids think is cool. Sit down read read read and learn search search search then if you cant find the answer to the question you have, that's when you post so don't be an asshat. I know there so more knowledge on diesel motor-sports in this forum then any other forum out there. That is all i have to say.

You don't get it do you, your welcome here but don't post stupid videos that 16 year old kids think is cool. Sit down read read read and learn search search search then if you cant find the answer to the question you have, that's when you post so don't be an asshat. I know there so more knowledge on diesel motor-sports in this forum then any other forum out there. That is all i have to say.

Well said...

Isn't this part of the forum for videos? Why would I ask questions here? LOL, j/k, I smell what your stepping in, but this is a public forum, ill use it as I please, im not breaking rules by posting a video in the video forum.

Isn't this part of the forum for videos? Why would I ask questions here? LOL, j/k, I smell what your stepping in, but this is a public forum, ill use it as I please, im not breaking rules by posting a video in the video forum.

images

I used to think most of the people on compd were hostile, now I see why. WTF? This is a grown man acting like a fifteen year old.

Careful, its catching LMAO

Since when could a 15yr old afford a truck like this? lol

Out here they all have trucks by the time they're out of high school...might not be 15 but they sure act like it when it comes to paying for repair bills... They all go through the "my truck is so bad ass it'll tow your's backwards" phase! Within a year or two they realize it takes more than a lift kit and big tires to make a truck pull good and more than a Smarty to lead the pack in horsepower. LOL Mommy and Daddy always sign the bank note for the kids...then when **** breaks they grudgingly pay the repair bill...sometime they even whine about the bill and sound just like their 15 yr. old kid..."he only hooked his dodge to a chevy one time and pulled some bushes out another time...you'd think these thing would stay together better than that!" LOL LOL LOL LOL

Last edited:
Back