Deer proof bumpers

zstroken

For $$$ your name here
Looking for something that will protect the front end if I hit a deer. Not insanely gaudy, but would like it to be robust enough to handle a deer hit at 50 MPH.

What are folks using, and what kind of costs?

yqameqy6.jpg

BAM!
6uve3upa.jpg

Pow!

Oh Jory is gonna be upset if he reads that! Lmao

And yea you didn't give rules in your first post...

Why do you think he sold the truck. He was tired of looking at the ugly thing...

LOL, just kidding the truck looks good. That will be the issue I see will be tough. Finding something that will survive, yet won't look ugly!

And now I read what thread it was posted in... Fail on my part!

And yea I understand completely.

Da phook is wrong with you, Dan? :hehe:

That bumper is garanteed to protect against a deer at 50. Road tested and wife approved. :D

I also am looking for a bumper for this 2009. Not that I can buy it any time soon, but want to know what is out there. Most of them look decent, but nothing has really got me to say "THAT is IT!" yet.

Having a deer problem Dan?

Not yet, but I saw the damage the other day. Guy got hit by the dear, front of truck was fine. The deer hit him just above the front tire and wiped out the front fender, the door, and the bed of the truck. Set off the side air bags as well.

It probably wouldn't be a big deal, just looking!

Kind of a fan of this...

44062B.png

until you see the proportion of it on a truck.

dodge_2006_2009_ram_2500_3500_08.jpg

340 pounds?!?!?!?!? Hell no.

Last edited:
onesourcetruckaccessories.com

is where i get all of mine..

pm me for more information

especially if you are in the tx area.. if not well heres an idea on texafied accessories.. both of my rides are rigged out with these

Back