Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Clean truck is clean
39de8a336ddd9960feb182891dcda842.jpg

I'm sure you can still get the modular bunk, but the flat glass is what gets me.
I asked why they still offered it a few years ago. Salesman said a typical truck with a 42" sleeper is the right length to be converted easily to a daycab. However since they have the extended daycab option you can convert an aerocab to a daycab so I'm not sure why they just don't offer a 42" aerocab instead of skipping from the 36" to a 62".

Not sure why they still offer the flat glass either. Even the 2 piece window doesn't make sense to me. Guys think it's cheaper to have 2 pieces because you only have to replace the side that's cracked, however the replacement 1 piece curved window for a KW was less than $60. The 2 piece costs more and you get the stupid vertical wipers that always freeze up.

I hate the two piece windshields for a number of reasons, the main reason being the wipers suck a big one

^That stuff is hard to get off! Had my old pick up stuck in a hole in Oklahoma, and some of it was still there when I got back to Ohio a few months later. Like concrete after it dries good.

Da hell is wrong with red mud? :hehe: You should have to live in this crap. It is a joy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC02295.jpg
    DSC02295.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00647.jpg
    DSC00647.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 0
And I just saw its a hooper! Wish I had a black one, just doesn't look right behind my truck.

I love the black hoppers but that's just it, they don't look right behind some trucks. I'm really in love with the silver sided trailers though.

Da hell is wrong with red mud? :hehe: You should have to live in this crap. It is a joy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yea no thanks! I owned that truck after you, I'm well aware where it came from!

snow and red mud..no thank you sir!

Georgia clay is bad enough. it almost never comes off..it does..but it wears off..quads and dirtbikes get stains that never go away. I hate takin my trlr down some of the roads to the campgrounds

Back