Truckers, lets see your rigs!

That red mud makes me cringe.

It's one thing if it would wash clean with a power washer or the wand at the car wash place. It won't. You have to wipe it to get it off and risk scratches. My first dually was black. Now you know why the last two have been silver!

Still for sale if anyone needs a baby '79 GMC, 8.2 Detroit, turbo, air, 5 speed, 2 speed axle, new batteries, all lights work, heavy duty lift for such a short bed, etc.

Needs a power steering pump. I'll make a deal as and knock $ off for the pump or fix the pump first. I can deliver if it is reasonably close and you cover fuel.

The day I bought it. Looks the same, just dusty.

view2.jpg

view1.jpg

Last edited:
I have to say I get the hee-bee-gee-bee's looking at those csx motors lol. I have to admit Bnsf motors will spoil a person.

I have to say I get the hee-bee-gee-bee's looking at those csx motors lol. I have to admit Bnsf motors will spoil a person.

I haven't been on any of your motors yet, but I hear they're REALLY nice! Air ride seats, hot plates and coffee pots. I could do without the hot plate but air ride and coffee would be awesome!!!! Hell, Norfolk Southern didn't even have toilets on theirs until a couple years back. We do have some pretty ragged out stuff, but I hear we've got a bunch of new ones on order.

We don't have air ride or hot plates or microwaves but the cn and cp do. We just have decent chairs and stuff seems to stay cleaner than csx/Ns. Also I like our control a lot better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those seats look coooommmmffffyyyy. Has anyone ever tried putting a big rig seat like those in a pickup?

Where Macks really this bad ? Quote from the dutch operator using them in the 70s : ''We always send a FIAT with the Macks through Southern Iran so they can collect all the bits that fall off the Macks. "

Where Macks really this bad ? Quote from the dutch operator using them in the 70s : ''We always send a FIAT with the Macks through Southern Iran so they can collect all the bits that fall off the Macks. "
They are now thanks to Volvo.

Back