Nathan K3LA Train Horns

aight so y'all park at 52 yards :hehe:

It's 185 yards from my door to the road. All I got ta say is that you had better be at least double that in order for me to miss a target the size of a vehicle door. :hehe:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 0
scuba tank, bit of air line, ball valve............. odds are you can sneak up to bedroom window, let er rip, and be out of range before he can change his soiled shorts!

scuba tank, bit of air line, ball valve............. odds are you can sneak up to bedroom window, let er rip, and be out of range before he can change his soiled shorts!

The idea of anyone sneaking up to the house is invalid. :D That's a schidt eatin' grin....she'd bite every last one of you guys. LOL

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1371.jpg
    IMG_1371.jpg
    402 KB · Views: 0
ouch, point taken..........

house needs a sign, dog can make it to the property line in 3 seconds, can you?

breaker breaker this is the beaver weaver with a red hot set of forced defecators for seven bills can I get a come back trash panda, over....

breaker breaker this is the beaver weaver with a red hot set of forced defecators for seven bills can I get a come back trash panda, over....

Ah, yeah, 10-4, Pig Pen, fer shure, fer shure. By golly, it's clean clear to Flag Town, c'mon. (I don't expect you city boys to recognize that movie/song quote...:D)

So, to make a long story long, these people bought the 45 acres south of us. They moved in their horses from Colorado and build a barn and scatter their schidt all over the pasture. They are now living in a 5th wheel camper waiting to build their house. So...enter...July 4th. We blow off enough fireworks to power the space shuttle in our driveway...where we do every year. The wife comes over and politely askes us to move our firework launch pad to the other side of our house. I very impolitely tell her to piss off (I know, me, not polite, it was a monumental moment). She has the deputy sheriff's office on the phone and tell us "she'll just have them come out." I say fine, get after it. I should have replied, "cool, I know all of them so they can party with us." Hindsight 20:20. We launch some more. About 11pm, the deputy pulls in and talks to her...then leaves. Never even drives our direction. Game:Set:Match. Her and her "$10,000 horses" and her "two baby foals" and her "yada yada big money talk" can smoke a dog turd in hell. She was trying to tell me that there was a "noise ordinance" we were violating....in the middle of Logan Co. Oklahoma....retards...they walk among us.

[/long story]

I might need some 200Db horns to call my cattle each morning. I can't afford a $700 set....so I'm gonna have to find a railroad scrapyard. :evil

Back