Nathan K3LA Train Horns

'Cause we've spent 14 years of our lives to build a home and family in the sticks to not have neighbors...now a pair of dim-witts live across the fence. Pisses me off.

That sucks. At least now you know where to throw all the rattlesnakes you used to shoot.

Hell yes. The neighbor and I on the other side of them are building a shooting range on his side of them along the fence. We soon to be 'sighting in' some 300 Ultra Mags. LOL

Hell yes. The neighbor and I on the other side of them are building a shooting range on his side of them along the fence. We soon to be 'sighting in' some 300 Ultra Mags. LOL

Tire fires are awesome when the wind is right. Welcome to the country bittches. LOL :rockwoot:

if the tire fire isn't quite enough, add a fiberglass door, or old boat to the pile, now we got smoke.

train scrap yard was where I got my wabco e2 from originally.

just throw a CompD get together - that land will be up for sale in no time. Since nobody has bought them I'll bring my K3's so we can play dueling horns until the whiskey runs out...

Last edited:
I was considering it until I read this : This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.

How many dB are they at 150 psi?

A luxurious one :Cheer:

I don't do ladder stands - I drink too much

This work?

RN2.jpg

Back