8.3L Cummins Transplant

WHAT!! :eek: But what about my 10 year old tractor project that's ahead of my 15 year old hotrod project.
I need more time to finish these projects behind the new ones I'm going to start. :banghead:

I don’t know what I’d do without a huge, endless project around!
Get it 90% done then back to the drawing board. Seems like a common trend on this forum though LOL

It's a good thing you adopted that rule after having children. LOL

Notice we get side tracked??:doh:

I asked for a bump on the alleged progress.... Not info about new rules Jorys wife made up and is enforcing over at Joey's wife's estate :hehe:

Not reading 1125 posts. Just here to point out my engine is in my ford. ?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I'm headed over to my buddies to haul it back home Saturday morning. He didn't get time to work on any of it so I guess I'll try my hand at getting it started again. :D

718c95_4c69ccb2366247cfa543fb12c42ea048.jpg_256

I thought you were working out a deal with Snedge to finish it? Something about payment via mustache rides?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I thought you were working out a deal with Snedge to finish it? Something about payment via mustache rides?

Snedge's estimate and my estimate are right on and I'd gladly pay him to do it all. The problem is, it would cost me more than the total bill to get the truck to PA and back. That's the chitty part.

Just tie the haul in with something else, like a pull or race, or getting your trans built in the shire!

Just tie the haul in with something else, like a pull or race, or getting your trans built in the shire!

I've been trying like hell to get some travel anywhere remotely close to the Mumau castle for years. One of these days I'm gonna show up on a Friday with a bottle of Jim Beam and a case of Mt. Dew. I just can't seem to make it happen. Shelocta seems to be a geographical oddity…..2 weeks from everywhere. LOL

Seriously thought, if I can get some fuel lines ran and the solenoid wired up where I can start it...I think I might get more fire under my butt if it at least runs. I bit off way more than I could chew with this damn deal.

Only about 4hrs from me, you show hogs, hog shows are big around here, can come up to see what the big money idiots are doing! Not sure what they're at now, top pig were going for $2k+ over ten years ago. That's for a 50-80lb starter! Or to visit any of the big diesel shops. Firepunk does something with a tractor show sometime in the next month or so I think. Had the S10 on display last yr.

The problem with hauling it is the weight and size of trailer. Most states don't take kindly to out-of-staters pulling a dual tandem through their state without given the driver some short of hell. MO is probably the worst. I can't "legally" haul over 26,000# GCW outside of 175 miles of the farm. :D

The problem with hauling it is the weight and size of trailer. Most states don't take kindly to out-of-staters pulling a dual tandem through their state without given the driver some short of hell. MO is probably the worst. I can't "legally" haul over 26,000# GCW outside of 175 miles of the farm. :D

I have a customer that runs a lot of Texas/Oklahoma stuff. We are working together to find a spot on a trailer that is economical for everybody.

Stay out of Missouri and no one else cares. Maybe KY, but on;y if it's a wide load.

Stop making excuses.... LOL
Chris

Back